Hello handsome gentlemen of West Texas.

Its good to be back. I have missed the southern hospitality that is so much a part of West Texas.

I am a little confused though as to a recent teeny tiny problem I seem to be having... Screening form submission.

It seems some do not understand that it is not optional with me. I am sweet, kind, and very well reviewed in West Texas.

I hear how much the hobbyist wish to see me. I am given a date, time, and session length. Then nothing until an hour or two the day of.

I know I sent a message asking for the screening form. I thought I was clear it was not an option.

I need your help gentlemen. How can I help you be sure to get that form in so we can meet and have fun?

It makes me sad when i have to tell a potential new friend we have to reschedule because I didn't get the screwning form. I know the ladies here all ask for screening as well, so it is not a foreign concept.

Please help me, help you. I don't think I ask for information that is not standard (well other than maybe session type).

I can't keep coming to West Texas if I have to keep rescheduling due to screening forms not being filled out. I would miss all.of you and be sad, especially since I was looking at posdibly moving back to the area (so you would have more local talent available).

Until we meet face to....Yum!!!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee