BP social media links

I'm sure some of you have noticed the social media links in backpage ads. I'm a little worried now because some I have seen are actual provider pages. I've even seen a few that show other providers as mutual friends (not with me). And I have also come across many providers actual full names. Just figured I would open the topic and get others thoughts on this.
BP is now requiring a social media link with any ad and there are no more free ads. I do have an Emily Facebook that I linked. Though if someone wants to find our real information it isn't that difficult. I've had a couple times where people sent me a message or friend request on my personal page. I just stopped putting public pictures of myself on it at all
I've always included my FB or Twitter provider link in my BP ads when it was only an optional feature. Now since it seems to be mandatory it's not a big deal to me, I still include it in my BP ad and sometimes I include my Twitter link. I don't have a real world FB page or Twitter page so it doesn't bother me including my FB/Twitter link in my BP ads
i'm not playing right now but i still peruse ads out of habit, and i noticed, too. i have to think some of the linked profiles are fake, though.
I dont know the reasoning behind it but it is required to submit a new ad.
I don't have social media so I just put the site address and it works fine