Beware of guys that short you, AFTER you leave

I met him a month ago. He was so happy to meet me and gave me a great review. He was a great guy. The guy you wish they would all be like. I did an out call and after returning home to Plano, I looked and he shorted me $50. I called him and he said, "If you want to come back, I will give you the money" Considering it costs me $10 in toll each way, and 45 min each way. You understand! I told him an address to mail to. It has been a month and he never mailed the money. There is not a website in the world that says I do outcalls for $250. I am very disappointed about this because I thought he was the first African American Man I could trust. Need I say more?
It is Shaft
He is on here all of the time and has like 127 OK's from Pref.411
Hey Ecccie, that is not his real name! I have that too. Don't delete my post!
Sorry you experienced that Miss Kelly...it only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole crop!
Thanks for the information.
Shouldn't this be in an alert section?

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR MONEY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SESSION!
this post should be in the ladies room. sorry this has happened
  • BIG C
  • 06-08-2010, 05:19 PM
I am very disappointed about this because I thought he was the first African American Man I could trust. Need I say more? Originally Posted by kellyofdallas
Sorry that happened to you, but were these sentences necessary for your post???.....I wonder if it had been a white guy if you would have put "I thought he was the first Caucasian American Man I could trust. Need I say more?"......Seriously doubt it.....This guy didn't short you because he was an untrustworthy African American man.....If he purposely shorted you it was because he was just a dirtbag, period.....

Again, sorry you got shorted and I definitely agree with MaggieSnead that you should make sure the full donation is there for any appts you accept, regardless of the race of your suitor.....
It is an interesting topic. As a hobbyist, I like to know before I leave the place that the gifts are acceptable. Except for the agencies, most of the independent ladies that I have met, refused to check the envelope. Couple of times that I requested the lady to check, she refused and I felt like that it may be due to other reasons ( LE??). My reason to know before I leave is that I may have the old gift amount in the envelope which has been changed since. I normally verify the most recent reviews to know the gift. Therefore, I always wanted to confirm that everything is OK. Only recently, my ATF agreed to check but complains about it anyway that she does not like to do in front of the gentlemn friend.. As far I am concerned, I will not be offended if the lady checks the gift before or after. I also always follow the meeting with an e-mail thanking the lady for the session and enquire to see that everything is OK. Thanks
I am not as active as many hobbyists but I request the provider to check the envelope on every occasion after the session. I mean no offense. It lets me know that I am current on the requested fee. If I am not I want to correct the error immediately.
I am very disappointed about this because I thought he was the first African American Man I could trust. Need I say more? Originally Posted by kellyofdallas
Yeah this kinda rubs me the wrong way but not really cause I'm not thin skinned persay....but definitely and especially the "need I say more" part specifically I'm curious about that from your perspective personally. What he did was no doubt wrong and you should definitely alert the right people, but I'm sensing some deeper connotations associated with your little extra quote there.

I think a NBA rule on your part might be favorable for you and AA clients in general who may think or fathom wanting to see you, and will no doubt lead good clients who happened to be black to providers who really dont have as many reservations to them. At least it sure seems like you might.

I mean you could have butttered up that comment maybe by saying something stereotypical like its just a preference, NBA, or something...but your true opinion is better blunt I guess
Sorry you experienced that Miss Kelly...it only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole crop!

i would like to respectfully disagree, it doesnt ruin the whole crop rather it ruins that persons credibility no matter how good of a history he/she has. same goes for a provider who has a bad session, does it ruin the crop or just her history.

if this was an honest mistake he should be trying to make it right. i take it since this is an item of discussion he has failed miserably and he has a bad negative mark against him. but not the whole crop.

peace
atx
I say we waterboard him until he coughs up the extra dough. . .or at least gives his side of the story.

Thanks for the info Kelly... That guy has been emailing me, so now I know not to see him or answer his emails anymore! Regardless of how you word things, the point is that you put this out there for other people when you didnt have to tell it at all. You may have saved a lot of girls from being shorted or even worse! In my experience guys that do them kind of things are trying you to see what all they can get away with, and that can also become dangerous.... ya just never know
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. This happens in all businesses at some time or another. Fortunately there are guys like me who always has the right amount of gift and almost always tips as well. If I were a provider I would be thankful for this type information so that I could stay away from the bad ones and hang on to the good ones.