🔫 Gun for sale :)

I asked Lazr if it was ok to post this here...he said he was checking with St.C, but hasn't gotten a response.

If deemed inappropriate, mods feel free to remove it.

I want to sell my lightweight Taurus Judge, .410/.45 caliber. It has the rubber Crimson Trace laser grips, original box, original handle & all accessories. I'm the original owner; I bought it brand new less than 2 years ago.

I've decided the kickback in the lightweight version is too much...and I want to buy the full weight stainless Smith & Wesson Governor.

I've got $866 invested, between the gun & CT grip... I also have a couple boxes of combo .410/.45 Winchester bullets.

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

(Buyer will need to pass a background check---
official transfer will take place at a FFL dealer.)

Ginger It's beautiful!!! We gonna have to get together sometime and compare babies. You should see my 40 cal with gold accents and white pearl handle. lol
how many times have you shot it? Why do you want to get rid of it?
how many times have you shot it? Why do you want to get rid of it? Originally Posted by Lustful_daddy41
I've taken it to the range twice.

Like I stated before, the caliber of this gun coupled with the recoil...it's a bit much for me in the lightweight version. I would just prefer a full-weight version in stainless. I plan on buying the Smith & Wesson Governor in full-weight stainless to replace it.

There's nothing wrong with it...it's practically brand-new.
That's a he'll of a gun, the governor by smith is probably better because you can use moon clips and run 45acp through it. I would buy it but already got a public defender to play with.
I like your taste Ginger.. But I prefer Colts myself.. Kind of an addiction of mine. Colts and Sig's..

Attachment 221930
Just don't sell the Kimber.
Just don't sell the Kimber. Originally Posted by Lonesome
I would never consider it. It's my favorite.

and someone asked in an earlier post by Ginger "how would she collect the money".....
and someone asked in an earlier post by Ginger "how would she collect the money"..... Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
I've only had one person not pay me in almost 5 years. I think my alerts are even scarier than my guns. lol
SOLD!! Thank you so much, JMGorilla! Enjoy!

It was great to meet you, as well.

I'll be using the proceeds to buy this ⬇ when I get back to NWA!

No, thank YOU.

Pleasure was all mine! :-)

SOLD!! Thank you so much, JMGorilla! Enjoy!

It was great to meet you, as well.

I'll be using the proceeds to buy this ⬇ when I get back to NWA!

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sale it. I'd trade that sucker so fast. I'd find my way over to Berryville, crawling on my hands and knees if needed and beg Bill Wilson at Wilson combat to take that Kimber out my hands. Wilson is the best shooting hand gun I have ever layed hands on. Just say'n.

Just don't sell the Kimber. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Sale it. I'd trade that sucker so fast. I'd find my way over to Berryville, crawling on my hands and knees if needed and beg Bill Wilson at Wilson combat to take that Kimber out my hands. Wilson is the best shooting hand gun I have ever layed hands on. Just say'n. Originally Posted by Sonoman
I don't doubt you. Even tho I've never shot a Wilson, I know their reputation. I don't own a Wilson, Les Bauer, or Ed Brown because of affordability. Kimber gets the job done for a poor fellow and is the best gun Ginger owns.
My Kimber is a beautiful gun. Stop being a big snob, Sonoman.

I just bought the Governor yesterday, btw. I'll be going to the range one day this week to try it out!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (314.6 KB, 151 views)