Apologies, thanks, and Happy St. Paddy's to the Irish, and everyone else Irish for the day!

I wish to thank everyone for their good wishes this St. Patrick's Day, and for the numerous inquires about getting together this week. Alas, I've been home recovering from a serious allergic reaction, DAMMIT, and have had to postpone sassy shenanigans. My apologies to those gents who were rescheduled or asked to contact me again in a few days. My celebratory Celtic decor and my previously advertised specials will hold through the balance of the month in make-up.

I also had to cancel my weekend Fancy Field Trip (and refund a deposit to a kind, understanding fellow) since the road to Louisiana is closed due to flooding. WAHHHHHH!

It's not been a lucky week for a lusty lassie. I shouldn't have given the leprechauns their vacation time, obviously.
I hope they come home with hangovers and horseshoes hanging from their shillelaghs.

Still, any day above ground is a good one. I will raise a glass of Jameson tonight with my corned beef and cabbage, toasting all of you wicked wenches and devils. May you have much gold in your pots and pleasure in your cots! Slainte!

Wee bit of trivia: Did you know that the vampire tale "Dracula" was spawn of an Irishman, Bram Stoker?

We Irish suck best.
When I read the title I thought you were going to apologize for you outing someone...imagine my disappointment...
When I read the title I thought you were going to apologize for you outing someone...imagine my disappointment... Originally Posted by Wakeup
May diminutive asses in green top hats take drunken dumps in your shoes tonight, darlin.
Happy Lucky Green Day
Happy St Patty's! Kisses to all