Encounter: Ashley the thief

User ID: -
Date: early september 2019
Name: Ashley
Phone: 515-443-1737
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://des-moines.skipthegames.com/f...y/046657284474
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: money stolen
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Just over 5', young black girl. Thief
Recommendation: No
Thanks for TOFTT. Was it the girl in the pictures? Damn that ass though...I get why you were thinking with the lower head.
I've seen her post a ton on STG. I'm glad I never jumped.
Always figured pictures were TGTBT with posted weight on ad. Sorry you had this experience. Thanks for sharing and keeping others safe.
Have had a relatively similar experience. Not with her. I am thinking it's time to have some pepper spray close by.
“Phone broke, new number” is a red flag for me. Thanks for the heads up. On second thought, most of these bp girls have phone issues. lol
Thanks for TOFTT. Was it the girl in the pictures? Damn that ass though...I get why you were thinking with the lower head. Originally Posted by The_baron

Not the girl in the pictures but still had a nice body herself.. not that that's worth much when nothing good happens.
“Phone broke, new number” is a red flag for me. Thanks for the heads up. On second thought, most of these bp girls have phone issues. lol Originally Posted by les123
Case in point, she's now operating under 515-608-6978 with some new ads with fake pics