Name: Athena
Phone: 319-461-6660
Email Address: AthenaShay31@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/iowa/files/1472460.htm?cat=1
City: Dubuque
State: Iowa
Address: My Home
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Convo, Kissing, Drive to Dinner, Light Touching, Dinner, Convo, Hand Holding, Drive Home, More touching, Convo, Kissing, BBBJ, Covered Missionary, BBBJ, Covered Doggie, BBBJ, Covered Cowgirl, Cuddling, Convo, Kissing, Lingering Goodbye, Kissing
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Gorgeous redhead falls to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Athena is tall, like the goddess whose name she takes, At 5'11" she has athletic legs that go on forever. She has wonderful hips, a nice proportionate booty, wonderful DD breasts, and a smile that extends to her eyes and lights up when you light up seeing her for the first time ready to go out. She has kissable lips that both tease and invite you into her arms.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review LV!!
Athena is a very good time! I also love her height! I saw hes as a double with her friend Belle, two red heads! Dream come true! Thanks Again
Yes -- very nice job. Especially seeing as this is not only your first review but is also your first and only post. You should do this more often
New to all this and have had some tough experiences. But thanks for the feedback!!