Encounter: Lucy at Foot Refexology

User ID: -
Date: 1/17/20
Name: Lucy
Phone: (714) 899-8788
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.yelp.com/biz/foot-reflex...-westminster-2
City: Westminster
State: California
Address: Near the 405 and Westminster Bl
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, FS, Rimming, Offer for second helping
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, curly, shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not pretty, decent 50 yr old Chinese MILF
The Rest of the Story: So I had hear stories. If you want an absolutely cheap FS experience, try this place. Lucy greeted my in a cheesy looking red dress. Took me to the very back room, which doesn't quite close. Massage and then started rubbing gently, so I rubbed her legs and she laughed. She moved her hands closer to the nether regions, so I propped myself up a bit and she laughed again and did some rimming. Eventually she started a BBBJ. Would have finished but she asked "condom?" (does that mean BBFS is available - probably). Did that for a bit. Not tight, but she enjoyed. Finished off, turned for a massage which she did (not great but oh well). After about 10 min, she asked again? Started a bbbj. It was unlikely going to happen but had I wanted to, she would have made it happen. I had read online to not tip too much so left her $70 and she was happy. My recommendation below is with the usual caveats. Value, yes. Attitude yes. Looks No. Environment No
Recommendation: Yes
Lucky one Sunny !