New Years Resolution!! ;)

Hey ALL,

Hoping everyone has been enjoying the holiday season!!!
As we approach 2015, I am interested to know how we will evolve.. I am excited for the future!!
What are some of your new years resolutions??

I hope that in 2015 I can increase the stamps on my passport, begin a new project and develop a new hobby.

I am a firm believer in the saying "you're only" as young as you feel.. AND I FEEL GREAT!! Please share if you get a chance..
Stay warm

Love Miss Nia
Well as most do----try to loose a few pounds & firm up...and break my "cheese puff" addiction!!

But my main resolution is to enjoy life more as I travel....go to more biker rallies...sightsee more.....camp more...canoe more....just basically enjoy to the fullest all this beautiful country has to offer!!!
LOL!! Canoeing?? That sounds interesting!! Are you any good at it? Sounds like it would be fun . I agree traveling would be nice
Well as most do----try to loose a few pounds & firm up...and break my "cheese puff" addiction!!

But my main resolution is to enjoy life more as I travel....go to more biker rallies...sightsee more.....camp more...canoe more....just basically enjoy to the fullest all this beautiful country has to offer!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol canoeing is fun but can be scary...I like to do the backrivers in Missouri!

traveling for work is fun....change of scenery is always helpful!
I wanna get laid more!!
I wanna get laid more!! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Ever thought about a threesome in a canoe?
This sounds INTERESTING girl!! LOVE the avatar!!
lol canoeing is fun but can be scary...I like to do the backrivers in Missouri!

traveling for work is fun....change of scenery is always helpful! Originally Posted by DallasRain
My resolution is to overall better myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. Travel, travel, travel as much as possible and learn to let go. I have realized that I can't change, fix, or prepare for everything in this world.
thanks Nia

Tiff---thats cool
Faster horses, hotter women and more, more, more.
Faster horses, hotter women and more, more, more. Originally Posted by bartipero
ahhh my kinda guy!
Meet a 10, who's not crazy, very rich, a nympo with only eyes for me, who pampers and spoils me for the rest of my days. She doesn't want to get married, gives me my space, but comes running over when I call. She has no kids or they are grown and out of the house only visiting for the holidays.

My actually resolution is to daydream less in 2015.
Hmm a threesome in a canoe????
Hmm a threesome in a canoe???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Just need a large canoe.

But for 2015, simply continuing to see smiles, from friends, would make my year.
Hmm a threesome in a canoe???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like something where someone won't make the ride. Lol