Fresh Meat!!

I know how much you guys like a new girl in town...
mysterious....
intrigued?
I know how much you guys like a new girl in town...
mysterious....
intrigued? Originally Posted by Erica Erotica
^this^ being your sales pitch,....I'd have to say no. It's a no for me.
not yet....enlighten us?
You teased us a bit in your Welcome thread, Erica, without providing any additional information about you. You now seem to want to continue in this CoEd thread... So, I'd say you're being more evasive than mysterious, my dear.

Tell us more about yourself, what you like, what you enjoy. Do what it takes to become verified and build a showcase. If you're not interested in doing any of that, then you're wasting everyone's time. Sorry to be so blunt, Erica.
  • Emmie
  • 03-03-2015, 07:24 PM
You're going about this ALL WRONG honey...
^this^ being your sales pitch,....I'd have to say no. It's a no for me. Originally Posted by Gemma34
I personally love unknown girls in OP who take three days to not post photos and say very little that is meaningful.
While I would normally love to spend time with someone who describes herself as "meat", I have your ideal first ECCIE client...
He loves to try new things and is an accomplished review writer!
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=71965
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=71965 Originally Posted by zeejoe
LOL You are so mean.
I personally love unknown girls in OP who take three days to not post photos and say very little that is meaningful. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
while I adore people who use extra words, that don't change the meaning of what they are saying.
While I would normally love to spend time with someone who describes herself as "meat", I have your ideal first ECCIE client...
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=71965 Originally Posted by zeejoe
But to turn this thread into a positive, @Emmie, your avatar looks like a Barbie's butt, only with a fat monkey attached!! I just keep staring at it... It's fuckin hot
while I adore people who use extra words, that don't change the meaning of what they are saying. Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
I personally adore people who make a point like yours, but that doesn't mean it is worth a shit. And capitalize the first word in your sentence dammit!

Using I personally usually is combined with passive aggressive or sarcastic comments. It is also not incorrect to use. Take the stick out of your bum and go toftt and meet Erica for us.
Between Emmie's new avatar and the pic Gemma posted my face can't decide where to find a new home. Erica, if you are serious about this, PM the ladies and figure your game out.
I'm just dialing back and forth between the two best avatars I've seen on the same thread ever.
gawd damn...pussys galore--yummmy!!

and I agree with above comments.....you need to check some of our provider showcases and ads and then you can learn how to make yourself a "hot commoditty" on eccie! Good luck!