We have it good in KC compared to where I just was...

I was in Tennessee on business recently. Damn. I couldn't wait to get back home. Everyone - both hobbiests and providers - seemed to be in a bunker. ECCIE activity was nearly non-existent, and nearly impossible to get a response even through P411. After contacting numerous providers over several days I was able to book appts on two different occasions. Both NCNS on me. I've truly never had anywhere NEAR that level of difficulty finding a provider anywhere else in the country.

So count your blessings, guys and gals. It could be a lot worse than we have it here!
What do you expect? They were probably all related. I've heard some crazy stuff about the hobbyists in Tennessee. Have also heard I would do really well in Nashville...not sure how to take that...haha. Sorry for your bad trip.
What do you expect? They were probably all related. Originally Posted by Ari816
Have also heard I would do really well in Nashville...not sure how to take that...haha. Originally Posted by Ari816
I'm sure it has to do with all the high-end record folks there who appreciate quality when they see it, my dear!!!

I think there is Nashville... and then there's the rest of the state...
So count your blessings, guys and gals. It could be a lot worse than we have it here! Originally Posted by Zeeba Neighba
Yes, TN has it's own "style"...I can't imagine anyone moving to TN and life getting better.

ie look up "tennessee corrupt state"
Sorry ya did not have fun...and glad you are back safe!

Now go get ya sum baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know about the Hobby and Tennessee but its a very Pretty and an amazing State to live in and im very proud to call it Home.

FYI... Im not related to anyone.
FYI... Im not related to anyone. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Not even your mother?

Or did you mean, nobody will claim to be related to you? I'll be your kissing cousin!!
i pretty quickly figurede out that some very aggressive LE activity had spooked eveyone. And Ari, while I know you'd do great anywhere, Nashville is by far and away the worst. It was pratically a hobby ghost town.
I don't know about the Hobby and Tennessee but its a very Pretty and an amazing State to live in and im very proud to call it Home.

FYI... Im not related to anyone. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Damnit I knew I shouldn't have said that, sorry Kaylen, no offense. Maybe that's why Christie thought I would do so well there, because I'm nice. According to her there is some pretty kinky stuff that goes on in Tennessee.
i pretty quickly figurede out that some very aggressive LE activity had spooked eveyone. And Ari, while I know you'd do great anywhere, Nashville is by far and away the worst. It was pratically a hobby ghost town. Originally Posted by Zeeba Neighba

Oh, but you see....Hobby ghost towns are excellent tours for providers. You have to find out how the hobby scene works in those cities, ECCIE is only popular in very specific places. It's nearly obsolete just 4 hours away in STL...but they have other hobby boards, some private and invite only.

People want to go everywhere fabulous and fun..like NY or LA. While it may sound glamorous... an experienced traveling provider such as myself, realizes:

1. On a successful tour you don't get to do shit, so just pick a large suite at a nice hotel because aside from your view, you won't have time or energy to do much more.

2. Your expenses for advertising successfully and travel, accommodations etc can be 5 times the price, depending on what city you are in

3. Everyone wants to sound big time by going to Miami and big cities...so there is lots of competition.

I find my best tours to be those that are to places like Midland, TX...or perhaps Nashville... their money is green too and generously spent when there are slim pickins.
Ari816 I agree;
It's nearly obsolete just 4 hours away in STL...
. I visit STL fairly often and have also lived there for many years. When I go back looking for 'Happy Time', it's usually not worthwhile.
Babe im from Poland so my family lives in Poland even my mom yes
Not even your mother?

Or did you mean, nobody will claim to be related to you? I'll be your kissing cousin!! Originally Posted by skbinks
Oh no you fine doll... I never worked Tennessee so im not to sure how kinky they get hun.. Tennessee is very pretty state for sure and I love the state that's all..Im sure you would do great anywhere you went. You are one sexy and sweet lady. xoxo
Damnit I knew I shouldn't have said that, sorry Kaylen, no offense. Maybe that's why Christie thought I would do so well there, because I'm nice. According to her there is some pretty kinky stuff that goes on in Tennessee. Originally Posted by Ari816
Babe im from Poland so my family lives in Poland even my mom yes Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I am so glad you have a human family. I thought you were just a Goddess that just appeared one day to us Earthlings.
Amy Schumer the comedian went there and people kept asking her...."Wow those are beautiful are they yours?"

She always replied " Why thank you yes these are my teeth!"