Mayweather vs. Cotto

Who's your pick? I've got to take Mayweather on this one, although I'd like to see Cotto knock his ass out I have a feeling that won't happen.
I agree with you Mojo, I really want to see Cotto win... Mayweather is undoubtably a great fighter, but he runs his mouth so damn much it just makes ya want to see him get knocked the hell out!!

Gooooo Cotto!!!!!

• Trey
  • 05-05-2012, 11:42 AM
That's why he makes money, even though you hate him you want to see him.
That's why he makes money, even though you hate him you want to see him. Originally Posted by trey
Exactly! People are paying in hopes to see him get knocked the fuck out!
Yep, I’m afraid I’m gonna pay $59 to watch Cotto get his ass kicked. He should be far too slow for Mayweather and he will likely get picked apart. On another note, Cotto still has a punchers chance. Mayweather can be rocked, I’ve noticed he has been hurt a little in his last few fights by a seemingly incurious punch.
I used to box in the late seventies to early eighties. I can’t remember and I am far too lazy to look up the boxing records, but I was given ringside seats at one of Bubba Busceme’s fights, and it was either Senior Mayweather, or Uncle Mayweather who was fighting on the undercard. They both looked the same at that time and both had outstanding records. Long story short, he was taken out with one good shot.
I keep hoping the same for Floyd Jr.!

If you have a few minutes to kill, check out this Youtube video of Beaumont’s Bubba Busceme against Alexis Arguello. Bubba was truly one talented boxer and was actually getting to one of boxing’s greats. I also know for a fact that Bubba had just come down with the flu just a day or so before the fight. He entered the ring running a high fever and had his sinuses blown out by a physician just a couple of hours before the fight. Would it have changed the fight’s outcome, probably not, but what a crappy time to come down with the flu!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tmn2kv_3L8
Mayweather is sooooo sexy....My bets on him of course
Too bad couldn't get a provider PPV party going! Everybody chalks up $$ and that's one hell of a pay per view! Just saying
Mayweather-TKO by the 10th round!!
Now how do you like that bold perdiction?
I think Mayweather is gonna take the fight.
Yea the smart money is on Mayweather. I just hope he don't wait too long to fight Pacman. Now that fight I would fly to vegas for
I don't think it will go 10 rounds before "Money" knocks him out.......

PacMan, found his calling and he says it is "Faith".........At some point, that was the only thing to put it on........Becasue he was never gonna admit he was afraid of Money kicking his ass in the ring.........
Money Mayweather is going to win this won. He's going to knock Cotto the f*ck out then go bang his smoking hot fiance.

PacMan, found his calling and he says it is "Faith".........At some point, that was the only thing to put it on........Becasue he was never gonna admit he was afraid of Money kicking his ass in the ring......... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Ike snap back to reality!

That fight won't ever happen because there are 2 different promoters involved, Golden Boy and Top Rank....both fighters have said yes still there is too much greed!
Still wouldn’t dream of calling it for Cotto, but it may be a more interesting fight than some think. Oscar De La Hoya is about the only person in recent history that really pressured Mayweather, and Mayweather ran like a little bitch, only winning a split decision. Granted, Cotto doesn’t have De La Hoya’s hand speed, but he does have one hell of a chin, a hard punch and won’t tire as easily as De La Hoya. Cotto also went toe to toe with Pacquiao and wasn’t stopped until the 12th rd. Again, it could be an interesting fight. Or, it could be that I hate Mayweather so much that I am grasping at straws in hopes that he finally gets his ass kicked.
Are you fucking kidding me? Justin Beiber just walked out to the ring with Mayweather? Mayweather just lost all his gansta cred!