Visiting questions...

Hi all and I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I’m thinking of making a trip to Springfield this week and it has been years since I’ve visited so looking for recommendations on places to stay.

Would also love some info on great Italian food or sushi.

Thanks in advance and have a damn happy Sunday!
Pm me for suggestions on hotels

have fun babe!
I’m a big foodie... it’s hard to beat this place for authentic Italian. It’s casual, nothing fancy, but the quality makes up for that.

http://digiacintos.com/

For sushi, many people say Hurunos is the best. I disagree. It’s ambiance may be better (fancier) and it is definitely pricier, but I much rather prefer a place on Kimbrough st called
Umi Sushi Bar
Great sushi, fresh and great value.
I don’t mind paying higher prices for anything if I feel it’s deserving.... but Umi is better and less expensive! IMO

As far as a place
To stay, if you’ll be doing incalls.... I’m not really sure. Springfield has a large population of churches and we aren’t the Bible Belt, we are THE BUCKLE ! People affiliated with those
Entities are doing a campaign against trafficking. So they are teaching employees what to look for, and how to spot an “provider” and how to watch the traffic into the hotel.
Please note: I do understand the need for that, but for consenting adults, it can pose an issue.
Just be safe, screen, and enjoy our city.
Also check out sams southern eatery and also for good breakfast Kearney st cafe

And if you like flea markets. We have a crapton of them...timeless treasures on kearney is my fave!
Also check out sams southern eatery and also for good breakfast Kearney st cafe

And if you like flea markets. We have a crapton of them...timeless treasures on kearney is my fave! Originally Posted by DallasRain
How good is the Fried Chicken at the Kearney st cafe? When they say "Ozarks Best Fried Chicken" then I need to see for myself.
It is good fried chicken!

Miss FH...try hitting up The Flame...https://www.flamesteakhouse.com/untitled
My fave sushi is Izumi Hatake on Walnut downtown.

XoXo
Avanzares (Italian) on south Glenstone is great, and very cozy
If ya like coffe
Classic Coffee