Blair Nikole Fox is Fake

Booked with Blair after her very blunt conversation. She looked pretty on Tryst so I figured I’d give her a shot. Paid the deposit as I’ve seen most upper tier providers do. She never showed up to our appointment and never gave any response as to why.

Steer clear gents. I saw one other guy on here had a similar experience. Should’ve believed him.
I may have jumped the gun. She got back to me saying she accidentally fell asleep. Apologies, Blair.
Moderators, please delete this thread
Hope to see a review soon
I posted a review at the link below. Turns out she’s a real person, but this headline is still pretty accurate. Steer clear, gents. I had a horrible experience so y’all don’t have to.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2879137
A) The music was at a lower decibel than the running water in the shower so ����♀️ && sorry it didn’t occur to me to ask if I could listen to music, it’s just my routine.
B) I took such a long shower because I was relooking at your background since I had already caught you in a lie 2 minutes into the door. Which lead to
C) Staff edit The Dr

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062532383

D) The amount of racist & bigoted comments from you and how much you talk about your cat is enough to turn anyone off
E) You invested 90mins and I hung out with you for 2.5 hours.
This whole thread is a steaming pile of monkey crap!! Lol
How many red flags do you need to decide you should not see a provider??

If a provider feels the need to "check my background" she better do it before she comes to see me. Not while she is there on my dime.
Dupelicate
Exactly right bro. Like it’s a provider’s job to empathize and connect with a client. The level of insanity is crazy. I did definitely see lots of red flags and in hindsight I should not have booked. This can just be a lesson to all that this particular provider cares more about herself than she does her job. I’ve met many who genuinely love what they do. Never got that sense from Blair.

This whole thread is a steaming pile of monkey crap!! Lol
How many red flags do you need to decide you should not see a provider??

If a provider feels the need to "check my background" she better do it before she comes to see me. Not while she is there on my dime. Originally Posted by grayturner
I’ve never seen such a judgemental provider. You know nothing about me. Taking everything on face value and deciding based on a few comments that you don’t want to do what literally every client in existence wants. Sorry but no one just wants a hang out date. That’s sheer lunacy.

If that’s what you want to do, get off all these platforms and go to Secret Benefits so you can find a rich old sugar daddy to fund you.

A) The music was at a lower decibel than the running water in the shower so ����♀️ && sorry it didn’t occur to me to ask if I could listen to music, it’s just my routine.
B) I took such a long shower because I was relooking at your background since I had already caught you in a lie 2 minutes into the door. Which lead to
C) Staff edit The Dr

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062532383

D) The amount of racist & bigoted comments from you and how much you talk about your cat is enough to turn anyone off
E) You invested 90mins and I hung out with you for 2.5 hours. Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
I mean honestly, anyone who frequents this site I generally do NOT wanna see. You’re right, my mistake in putting trust in a client that I should not have. Lesson learned.
I mean honestly, anyone who frequents this site I generally do NOT wanna see. You’re right, my mistake in putting trust in a client that I should not have. Lesson learned. Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
Then why are you on this site?
You’re in the wrong profession. Literally the provider-client relationship has multiple lies right up front to protect both parties. Scrutinizing the smallest things when there is no threat is ridiculous. You lied just as much but do you see me caring? No, at the end of the day, you go for a date, have a good time (and if you’re not, freaking act like it cause that’s how you get repeat business), then leave. It’s just that simple and it’s amazing I have to explain this.

Many people check these forums cause it’s one of the free places to see reviews. Good luck!

I mean honestly, anyone who frequents this site I generally do NOT wanna see. You’re right, my mistake in putting trust in a client that I should not have. Lesson learned. Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
The LOLz