Per Request..Moaning and a groaning how do you like?

lol Ok After reading everyones comments about another post not being about sexual moans.....Here ya go.........

Tell me how vocal you are in the bedroom and how vocal you like your partner when doing the nasty???
You were paying attention!!! (But move those kisses down a mite.)

I'm almost at the muffler-her-with-a-pillow-before-she-wakes-the-neighbors-but-try-not-to-smother-her-to-death level when I really let go, which is usually after a few Jamesons with someone I'm comfortable with. As for the gents, the more you moan, the happier I am as I know I'm the one making you make those noises. (Hmmm, I see a power issue, there. What do you think, Ms. Athena?)
I'm not a big noise maker. And I don't mind a lady making groans and noises as long as they are not FAKED... and yes, you generally can tell, and it is a definite turnoff.
Now here's a useful thread! Thanks, you sexy, kinky lady.

I feel like such a hypocrite. I LOVE when a women is very vocal with moaning and dirty talk, even if it's a great acting job, but I have a hard time letting go. I think I feel creeped out a the sound of my own voice making freaky sounds (I'm neurotic like that), and it's hard for me to imagine that a woman would appreciate it. But I've met ladies in the Hobby and in the real world that want that responsiveness, so I gotta step my game up.

I've heard that this helps...

I'll have to acquire a taste for it

I might possibly be able to help you with that. A couple of nips, dipped, dripped, lipped.... positive association, ya know.
No gaggs for me or her I want to hear the moaning and a groaning, I want the neighbors pounding on the walls and a crowd outside the door listening and a cheering, I want to hear the phone call telling us to quite it down in there....Pull out the ear plugs cause here we cum....
I absolutely love a vocal woman even though I'm quiet I have no doubt as time passes and the right ladies will open me up
Im vocal in bed....dont mind a guy being vocal either. Sometimes when they arent you feel like umm and im doing it right or wrong. A little indicator would be great!!!

Cum here EA Im sure me and Fancy could "open you up" very well.................lol
You were paying attention!!! (But move those kisses down a mite.)

I'm almost at the muffler-her-with-a-pillow-before-she-wakes-the-neighbors-but-try-not-to-smother-her-to-death level when I really let go, which is usually after a few Jamesons with someone I'm comfortable with. As for the gents, the more you moan, the happier I am as I know I'm the one making you make those noises. (Hmmm, I see a power issue, there. What do you think, Ms. Athena?)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Hell yeah Fancy, Us woman wanna hear you men moan as well.....What a turn on to me to know that I have the power to give you that much pleasure........
I love a man who is vocal , I am vocal most of the time sometimes Ive had guys cover my mouth , or stick something down my throat !!
I prefer her to be natural or convincing that she's enjoying it.

Absolutely no "daddy" in the vocals unless she wants to give me LDS.
Anything from "the silent type" to just shy of having a complaint called in. Most importantly, it must be natural - not faked or contrived.
  • Trey
  • 03-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Love a vocal lady my ATF blows my ears off when we play. Been playing with her for a long time she gets embarrassed she's so loud but I love it. I hit pretty hard till she cums screams and punches me. That shit gets me going.