assman25 a complete waist of time

Sooo he contact's me providing everything to screen him which made me feel like he was ok. I do my research to verify and screen him and everything checked out ok.

I proceed to set a good time day and how long. Should have known then he was going to stand me up because he couldnt give me a direct time on when to meet. He claims hes here on biz so i ask if he could at least give me an hour heads up. He said not a problem and i went on with my day.

About an hour later he contact's me asking if i can be to his incall in an hour. I text right back no reply till 45mins later.
I asked why so long till he respond he says he has no service which may be true. After going back and fourth about a good time and day we finally set an appointment for the next day at 9am. He said since he has no service he will be waiting for my call 5 mins pior to appointment. Sound great to me.

The day of out appointment i begain to get ready and testes him to confirm no reply. I thout maybe no "service" i get to his incall and calls and calls. 30Mins go bye and i realize i got stood up smh.

A complete waist of my time smh

Assman25
He contact me from (218)***-*898 professor
Not an alert, and posting of full numbers not allowed. Please edit the number ASAP.
Not sure if I can do this or not, but if a moderator will respond whether I can or not, I will lost the screenshot of the time we set (9am just like you just mentioned) and the time you actually tried confirming the appointment like you specifically told me you would do at 8:50am. I went out of my way to make sure I was getting a signal and you never called or sent me a text. It wasn't until 9:56am that you sent me a text. By that time, you had already missed our scheduled time, which again was at 9am. Please let me know moderators as I have the entire conversation and feel like it's unfair to be labeled the way she labeling me when she knows she was the one who missed the appointment. Thank you
I have it to.i sent you the screen shot threw text to prove that to you.

I dont care if i get a violation or not heres the screen shot asan25 the same ones i sent u

guideline #9 violation removed. Professor
Not sure if I can do this or not, but if a moderator will respond whether I can or not, I will lost the screenshot of the time we set (9am just like you just mentioned) and the time you actually tried confirming the appointment like you specifically told me you would do at 8:50am. I went out of my way to make sure I was getting a signal and you never called or sent me a text. It wasn't until 9:56am that you sent me a text. By that time, you had already missed our scheduled time, which again was at 9am. Please let me know moderators as I have the entire conversation and feel like it's unfair to be labeled the way she labeling me when she knows she was the one who missed the appointment. Thank you Originally Posted by assman25
Posting private communications violates guideline #9.
Can this be moved out of alerts? Not an alert.
Sure.