MEMBERSHIP - CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

• Sam54
  • 03-21-2013, 08:27 PM
PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY -
Wow another one bites the dust!! Good luck Sam!!
mmmmm who was the provider that "liked" the ops post???? LOL
Damn OSD pretty soon it will be just me and you left!!!
Maybe he was someone impotant???? Lol
Damn OSD pretty soon it will be just me and you left!!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
mmmmmmm rats, if that happens GP will get to ban me for life again for the fun of it a week before they unplug the server. ahhhhh mmmm I better start looking for the next board.

yo GP give me a red
I'm curious....

......if one wants to quit, do you have to do it in such a dramatic fashion? I mean, can't you just PM a mod and have the account shut down?

Just wondering.....

elg........
  • Tiger
  • 03-22-2013, 07:55 PM
mmmmmmm rats, if that happens GP will get to ban me for life again for the fun of it a week before they unplug the server. ahhhhh mmmm I better start looking for the next board.

yo GP give me a red Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

close enough?
All you REALLY need to do is exactly what you said. Some people just do it for show

Oh Vern & OSD ... I'll still be here with you boys

DD

I'm curious....

......if one wants to quit, do you have to do it in such a dramatic fashion? I mean, can't you just PM a mod and have the account shut down?

Just wondering.....

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
All you REALLY need to do is exactly what you said. Some people just do it for show

Oh Vern & OSD ... I'll still be here with you boys

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
DD we really need that beer soon!!! !!!
DD we really need that beer soon!!! !!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
with mod sounds good to me may come up
I'm still here.
I had a few reasons...one was to drop the AlbanyBlonde username. It was time to evolve.
I'll be here. Hell if nothing else just for the mammories. Opps I meant memories.
  • cnym
  • 03-24-2013, 05:23 AM
I'm still here.
I had a few reasons... Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I'm still here, Have not written a Review in more than a year.
I have a few reasons ....
And I gotta say, as a Member, not a Mod.... that I appreciate everyone who sticks around, even if we don't hear from you very often. Too many people panic about dumb shit and rumors and then bail out.

And as a Mod, not a Member, I have to reinforce the point that the correct way to kill your account is to PM a Mod. Like elg said, we don't need the public drama.

Oh.... and please DON'T kill one account and then try to come back as "someone else." We ALL fucking hate that. It messes up the site and makes us wonder what your "agenda" is. It's okay to change your name, like AB did. And sometimes there are good reasons to disappear or take some time off. But again, contact a Mod for the right way to make this kind of stuff happen. Don't try to figure it out on your own. You will almost certainly guess wrong and make things more complicated than they need to be. There are simple, easily done ways to accomplish almost any "account changes" that you might need.