Encounter: Bonnie(Bunny) LH rush job

Date: 2/13/19
Name: Bonnie(or Bunny?)
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, bbbj, CFS, nuru, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Medium to long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Around 5 feet tall. Cute Face I’d rate a 6.5. Saggy b cups.
Recommendation: No
  • Xan
  • 02-19-2019, 02:23 PM
Damn. Tough for 30 min session. Good luck on your next session and thanks for info
I, too, had an underwhelming experience with Bonnie. Let my little head decide what my big head knew better, after walking in and not getting one of my preferred choices. Amateur move, I know. Haven't done a review on Bonnie, but agree completely with the OP.

[Please do not reply to reviews that have been idle for 30 days - GM]
Thank you for clearly describing her boobs. As a boob man myself, nothing is more frustrating than meeting a new beautiful lady and seeing saggy boobs and none of the multi paragraph review(s) pointed to this basic fact(or a complete flat ass). If it were up to me, I would reject every review that doesn't have an age estimate, a physical description that is reasonably accurate and a proper activity list without the superfluous bullshit.
Why dredge this old review up to bump it, dealing moreover with a provider no longer there for over a month, after the thirty day limit?? What's going on here??
I saw her the day before the LE busted Passion. Seems like roughly a month ago, so not that old. And I had no idea she was gone.
Why dredge this old review up to bump it, dealing moreover with a provider no longer there for over a month, after the thirty day limit?? What's going on here?? Originally Posted by BobbyMann

I was on mobile earlier and didnt realize it was more than a month old and the provider was long gone. I thought it was a new provider at LH.
I was on mobile earlier and didnt realize it was more than a month old and the provider was long gone. I thought it was a new provider at LH. Originally Posted by discerning_guy
Same here, on my phone.First I thought, Bunny from ToP Star, POA, Bali just moved to LH. Why would she do that? Thanks for the updates.