Encounter: The Exploratory, even Revelatory, Story of Nagoya’s new Catholic "GLORY" and her Repository for my Depository Liquore

Date: 3-14-19
Name: Nagoya's Totally New (to hobby and US) "GLORY"
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: see above
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version, read only these activities plus BOLD in ROS). Tongue-bath, TUMA, SS, MPFS (Catholic) incl CG, RCG, ACG, MISH, Doggie, Sideways Reclining Doggie, Spread-Eagle MISH, BBBJ, BLS, more (and deeper) TUMA, More MPFS ‘til mutual orgasm; relaxing FBSM.
Hair Length and Color: Jet black and long (past shoulders)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Like a slightly younger sister of SHARON there; perhaps 5'4" and around 110lbs; nice natural "B" breasts with rich, dark areolas; medium tan all over; pretty face with seductive eyes and nice strong jaw; fine, eye-catching figure with nice ass, a-hole, and legs; light natural bush on lovely kitty

Recommendation: Yes, yes: the thrill of helping to teach and indoctrinate a completely new and willing attractive MILF like GLORY is one of the hobby's greatest pleasures!
Who has better tits between Sharon and Glory? I prefer perky with smaller areolas.
Hell yes. Nice one Bobby!
@jerk: Sharon. Phenomenal (see my review of her for more vivid details)!

@TMNTLeo: many thanks, sir -- Glory's a sterling new addition to the scene.
I love this site..

She sounds like another winner! Thanks for the great read.

Yes maybe the sessions could be recorded and posted here...
has anyone else seen Glory? she sounds like a good session, but more feedback would be welcomed

Had the chance to check in again with Glory and she's developing quite nicely
We all owe one to the guy who posted recently that he helped train Glory -- you gotta love these FOBs as they just get better and better!
Wondering whether there are any further updates on Glory?
I'm waiting for updates, too.. seems like most girls are getting 1-3 reviews at most, with a smattering of "I saw her, but..." comments that stand in for a review. it really takes 3 or more reviews to get a good feel, but sometimes (like yesterday, with Penny) you need to take the chance with little or no information.. if you wait for a minimum of 3 reviews, you will miss out on a lot of good lovin'!
Glory is on vacation for awhile. It was a very good session.