Line up

I heard and read great things about Dallas and the awesome AMP scene. Had a great time a Few years go at Pink1. What is the rule/ custom on line ups at AMP in Dallas? Just ask, don’t ask? Asking for a friend who is coming through town next week.
Pink1 closed. Stick with Bali - all girls nice for walkins.
I think if you ask for lineup you will miss the best girls who are busy or have a few bookings for the day. Home work or hobby buddy tips, followed by appointment is usually the best way to go, and having a fall back second plan will come handy. But i do not hobby a lot and have time for home work.
I think if you ask for lineup you will miss the best girls who are busy or have a few bookings for the day. Home work or hobby buddy tips, followed by appointment is usually the best way to go, and having a fall back second plan will come handy. But i do not hobby a lot and have time for home work. Originally Posted by ricard0
exactly.. lineups are an indirect way of punishing you for having the audacity to have the ladies line up, while you look them over and judge them silently, LOL.. you think you are doing well for yourself, but they know better
Some guys do it. I don't.

I have known a few of the girls well enough to hear honest opinions about SPA manners. Some dislike the fresh meat display. Others are used to it.
Often they need rest and sleep, especially the busy girls. When everyone has to line up for only one of them to get a customer, they may not appreciate being woke up.
Then there are the guys who will go from AMP to AMP getting lineups while they try to decide. Picking no one at some of the stops.

Everyone makes their own choices. I just don't feel like that is good treatment. The girls are real women, not robots.
  • HSL
  • 03-24-2019, 02:34 PM
I like the line-up & always use it when I don't have an appointment. When at a place where some of the girls know me & they are part of the line-up, I get hugs & kisses even when I pick another girl.

It is your money so do what you want, the girls understand & while some may not like it or it may be an annoyance to others, business is business & the girls understand that. Not one of them will hold it against you cause not one of them wants to piss off a customer or lose any income from a potential repeat customer.

Doing your HW here is hit or miss as many bs reviews & beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most of your bbfs providers are "hot" while unfortunately many of the girls who choose to protect themselves get overlooked even though they are more beautiful.

Line-up works & is a good idea if truly trying to find the one you like!
Ill call ahead and ask for the girl or girls im interested in. If they are not available, then ill just pick a place and ask for lineup. Its rare i dont find something in the lineup.
Doing your HW here is hit or miss as many bs reviews & beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most of your bbfs providers are "hot" while unfortunately many of the girls who choose to protect themselves get overlooked even though they are more beautiful. Originally Posted by HSL
I prefer to know what I'm getting, and reviews give me the best information, by far. the line up is good for choosing the cutest girl, if that's your objective. mine is more toward service, and a line up tells me nothing there. a good review tells me if she is cute AND skilled
Do you ever bribe Moma-san for one of her best girls? And how much?

How do you negotiate a price? Do you accept what ever she asks for?

Thank you; I am from out of town.
I stopped at Top star ( aka gold one) and sampled some flower nectur -- very tasty by the way. She told me that a bunch of Indians usually come in Friday/Saturday and ask for lineup then leave and go to the next one in the area until they have made the rounds and decide who and where they want to visit. I gathered from her that she did not care for that but she did directly complain about it either.
Do you ever bribe Moma-san for one of her best girls? And how much?
First, address her as Emo (auntie) It is more Korean.
Mama-san is Chinese. I do bribe the Emo, usually with Korean fried chicken, pizza or fruit (and beer) Never tried money.

How do you negotiate a price? Do you accept what ever she asks for?
Don't negotiate. Price structure is 1/2 hour is $140, 1 hour is $200. Haggle at your own risk. Do your homework first and call for someone by name.

Thank you; I am from out of town. Originally Posted by Damyank
There is a sticky at the top of the forum. It answers these questions and more, at length.