12 hour FuckFest

I recently came across event organized by www.thepleasureconcierge.com

Organizers put together event of hobbyist with providers in ratio of atleast 2 providers for 1 hobbyist which includes dinner to brunch fuckfest (atleast 12 hours). Each hobbyist get private room in rented mansion overlooking lake or ocean. Hobbyist get to hang with each provider for atleast an hour before whole group meet up again in living room and pick next companion.

I wonder if anyone ever attended this kind of event before.
That would be something worth wild to try.
I am game
...which includes dinner to brunch Originally Posted by guest2820
Is fried chicken on the menu?
Is fried chicken on the menu? Originally Posted by Prime Time
No but Raising Canes is. Lol
This is fairly common in the U.K. and I've enjoyed sessions like this twice and had a blast! It's a flat rate, as you described, an hour alone with the provider of your choice, then a grab bag for the rest of the time. The providers are willing and all you need do is ask. In London the sessions are a bit shorter, 4-6 hours being average and cost between $150-$200 for the session, quite a bargain actually. There are guarantees on the ratio and mine have been 3:1. Snacks are provided but it's BYOB for alcohol and party hats. There's generally a theme; milfs, young girls, black girls, etc. If you go "across the pond" and enjoy the hobby, this is an adventure worth exploring!
We should email them to come to Dallas.
In London the sessions are a bit shorter, 4-6 hours being average and cost between $150-$200 for the session Originally Posted by Batman
So you telling me it cost 150-200$ only 4-6 hours (considering 1 hour with each provider). Providers are definitely charging less there or selling themselves in whole-sale price.

From what I inquired - it costed 5000 for 12 hour session which includes private room/shower in million dollar mansion overlooking water/lake. Plus 5 Star service for drinks/ food etc. And each providers I checked averaged 400-500 per hour if booked independently. Multiple providers needed atleast 2 hour commitment if booked independently.

Although - I am definitely game for this - but shelling out 5 grands in one night. I will have to think twice before I really commit.
Isn't this similar to a sexual Round Robin with REALLY nice digs?

I think doing something like this in Dallas would be a hoot.
Um, so you could get sloppy seconds and dirty thirds? ???

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but I wouldn't want to know I was not the one and only for that day. So after you play an hr with your first pick of ladies, you get to go back and pick from the other?
Um, so you could get sloppy seconds and dirty thirds? ??? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Better than funky fifths and nasty ninths

I wonder if the DFK guys care if they are hooking up with the CIM girls in the latter half of the event?
Babe, if you are on the list for the evening I would not even bother to see anyone else and would keep you all to myself. UR Awesome.

Um, so you could get sloppy seconds and dirty thirds? ???

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but I wouldn't want to know I was not the one and only for that day. So after you play an hr with your first pick of ladies, you get to go back and pick from the other? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Better than funky fifths and nasty ninths

I wonder if the DFK guys care if they are hooking up with the CIM girls in the latter half of the event? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Oh my goodness, there are no words

Babe, if you are on the list for the evening I would not even bother to see anyone else and would keep you all to myself. UR Awesome. Originally Posted by dallaswill
You are too sweet, thank you.
Don't you guys think that maybe the providers and hobbyists have thought this through and do the necessary sanitation between rounds? I know I would and for most P/H multiple partners in a day isn't that big an issue.

Of course, if it were a big deal, you would not attend an event like this. My concern would be the usual concern with any social event centered on the hobby. You lose your anonymity and outing / getting caught becomes an issue then.
Count me in, if it's w/I my budget, and like someone else said all had time to freshen up between rounds.