why disable your account??

I have noticed a constant flow of folks disabling their accounts etc. What is the thinking? They could just become inactive. Is it a security issue? Is it a self control issue so they can't get restarted easily?
It's a stupidity and look at me issue
Maybe the don't want to hobby anymore if ur account is inactive u can't contact the women
Maybe the don't want to hobby anymore if ur account is inactive u can't contact the women Originally Posted by Goodfellas
Where are you getting that assumption from?

Go up by your name top right and log out.
Then see if the phone numbers dissappear from provider ads. lol
Yeh, I don't get the 'diasable my account' requests either or 'Guesting' requests.

I don't get that a ModTard needs to have a reason from you as to why you want your account disabled?...Here's how I think my request for disabling my account would go:

Manny: Please disable my account.

ModTard: We need a reason why?

Manny: How about "I creampied your sister last night and I am afraid in 9 months I will have to call you brother-in-law"?

ModTard: Not good enough, you need a better reason than that?

Manny: How about "You're an idiot"?

ModTard: Okay, that'll work, but I gotta BAN you again for 'Unnecessary Rudeness' for 90 days first, is that okay?

Manny: Uh, oookay.
That is rough ... how is referring to one as an idiot considered "unnecessary rudeness?"
  • Brot
  • 03-14-2015, 07:57 PM
It is a "I am to good to hang out with you ho's anymore."
Uh...how about because they fucking WANT TO....
  • NYr
  • 03-15-2015, 09:54 AM
Disabled account means others can't login to your account as well which keeps prying eyes out.

Modtard crew member
Prying eyes out of where???
Prying eyes out of where??? Originally Posted by diddleman
I'm just curious. You seem to be an intelligent person.

Why would you NOT understand that, sometimes, people wish to disable/guest their account for a variety of reasons? I've known of guys who have told me that they wanted their accounts disabled to keep them from reading reviews and scheduling appointments.

I've known of ladies who have guested accounts because of jealous SO's, legal reasons and even retiring.

Not sure why you're asking this.

Is there a reason why you're concerned about this issue?

Best,
Elisabeth
It's a stupidity and look at me issue Originally Posted by rockerrick
The same words could be applied to you, but since I'm not omniscient I won't venture to try and read your motives for making such a comment. Prolongus summed it well; because they want to.
Just as easy to have self control and not log in.
Then you don't look like a fucking idiot upon your return.
Just curious the difference between an account that's disabled is no one can log in- but when your account is Guest- does it just hide your name?
Account disabled deactivates your account and preserves your handle. If you return you can reactivate and be the same.
Guesting is done for security reasons.
It hides your name (well except every time you have been quoted).
It doesn't preserve your handle, if someone chooses that handle and you come back you have to create a new handle.