I have issue that's really been bugging me!!! About some clients.

I read these threads like the nba policy if you were in our position you would know why, but you don't so you poke fun at something you think is silly. Then you got the nerve to make fun of certain people because of what they got on the postings, you don't know what that person's been through you don't know why they have that. I am not the type to just hold my tounge the moment you get called out on your bull shit you wanna scream to high heaven violation violation. Maybe you guys need to take look at yourselfs and think of what we gota go through when we gota deal with some 300lbs sloppy fat guy. Then got the nerve to talk about somebody on here. I know it happens it happens all the time..., I know you girls be thinking it, but damn it I'm putting the shit out there on front street, if you haven't personaly seen, that person wtf talk bad about them or degrade there character? I have express my opinion that's all I got to say.
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!
I read these threads like the nba policy if you were in our position you would know why, but you don't so you poke fun at something you think is silly. Then you got the nerve to make fun of certain people because of what they got on the postings, you don't know what that person's been through you don't know why they have that. I am not the type to just hold my tounge the moment you get called out on your bull shit you wanna scream to high heaven violation violation. Maybe you guys need to take look at yourselfs and think of what we gota go through when we gota deal with some 300lbs sloppy fat guy. Then got the nerve to talk about somebody on here. I know it happens it happens all the time..., I know you girls be thinking it, but damn it I'm putting the shit out there on front street, if you haven't personaly seen, that person wtf talk bad about them or degrade there character? I have express my opinion that's all I got to say.
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!! Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
you'd be surprised how little most of care what goes on in your part of the pay for play world, I personally don't care why your there ...or your customers..i'm not a hater ..it just doesn't affect me or any one I know.....so on the politically correct give a shit scale.....your a minus 6.....we all have our own issues/problems/marriage issues...what the fuck makes you special? because your the cause de jour?...hey tell kim k I said thanks for ruining America, and Opera too!!

And if you want to insult you customers...the guys whose dick you suck to pay for your lifestyle...good luck with that...every body deserves trophy......because we are all equal....or are we?... no some of us are athletes, some of us are regular guys.......
Opinions are like assholes everybody got one, I never said I was special by any means. Just observing and reporting and being real about the situation.
If that was the case the there wouldn't be threads it would be simple like p411.

America was ruined before Kim K...
Opinions are like assholes everybody got one, I never said I was special by any means. Just observing and reporting and being real about the situation.
If that was the case the there wouldn't be threads it would be simple like p411.

America was ruined before Kim K... Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
of course if I were a whining TS, I would say, everyone has an opinion, but in reality , a lot of us do... and your plight doesn't really matter........so tired of hearing how tough your struggle has been ... when I hear about a VET that served in IRAQ, but feel free to tell us how bad your life has been in America...compared to you being stoned to death in Saudi Arabia, iran, Egypt, or Iraq........
funny thing about assholes..mine is exit only
I'm not whining I am Juat saying what others want say, and pleasw this is not a polictical thread you can take that bull shit some where else. And by the way please tell me where i said I was struggling? I am not insulting my clients this is on a broad scale, I am bringing up what's been kicked under the rug.... But you guys don't want to acknowledge it, if it does r apply to you let it fly.
I'm not whining I am Juat saying what others want say, and pleasw this is not a polictical thread you can take that bull shit some where else. And by the way please tell me where i said I was struggling? I am not insulting my clients this is on a broad scale, I am bringing up what's been kicked under the rug.... But you guys don't want to acknowledge it, if it does r apply to you let it fly. Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
no your correct ...most straight guys could not careless...about your issues, sorry if that is a problem...some of us...don't agree with your perceived problem.....and couldn't care less about your needs....sorry just my humble oppionion, so honestly .I don't care.......but hey good luck with your ad...
still here buddie..... I call it like in see it.......but if you have any other things you need to show us...................
still here buddie..... I call it like in see it.......but if you have any other things you need to show us................... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I've expressed my opinion say what I needed to say I'm not going go back-and-forth on this form.

Anything else you got to say you can set appt I don't hide behind the Internet.

Later
still here buddie..... I call it like in see it.......but if you have any other things you need to show us................... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
People can be whoever they want to be Over the Internet, talk how they want talk say what they want to say... And I applaud that for you... you need that net underneath you.

Peace
Selena I totally understand how you feel I get torn apart by the dogs everytime I get a review,comment or basically say anything. I get treated like im less than human. Some of these man Childs are so cruel and mean....
Man up already and stop being butt hurt.
Selena...can you be more specific about what's annoying you? Was it a session that didn't go well? A post from someone that you took offense to?
Just curious...have a good day...
I'm not whining I am Juat saying what others want say, and pleasw this is not a polictical thread you can take that bull shit some where else. And by the way please tell me where i said I was struggling? I am not insulting my clients this is on a broad scale, I am bringing up what's been kicked under the rug.... But you guys don't want to acknowledge it, if it does r apply to you let it fly. Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez

Saying what others want to say?? You did nothing but ramble. Give some concrete examples or stop whining
Selena,

What you have to keep in mind is this. While you might think the nature of this board would attract liberal and free thinking individuals, that's frequently not the case. Narrow mindedness abounds in every walk of life. You simply have to rise above it...