Provider on credit

As my cash hobby funds run low, I'm thankful providers don't take credit cards or I'd be in some serious debt! Lol
Some do
Some guys are so fucking stupid they use them
Seems like would be an easy charge back though if you're a dick, or you get screwed.
Seems like would be an easy charge back though if you're a dick, or you get screwed. Originally Posted by uticaguy
... or if you don't.
Some do
Some guys are so fucking stupid they use them Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Yes, but if they put it on the card and pay it on payday, no harm no foul!
No worries now though. I got a check in the mail that will keep me in pussy until payday on Friday!
I've really thought about accepting credit. It's so easy nowadays. The problem is the paper trail it leaves and taxes. Then again I feel so few guys would use credit that it might not be enough to alert IRS. I've read stories of girls accepting credit n the IRS coming after them though.
I don't think the IRS really gives a fuck under $1k. Fact remains that you bought 4 boxes of Cub Scout popcorn from the local pack!
Fully agree. Smaller amounts are no issue. It's the providers who took credit often that have an issue. I was recently reading up on this even before your post. If I was ever to stay around permanently I'd just file taxes, anyways. I don't think credit would be all too popular here anyways so it'd likely never be a major issue. I know some credit card apps send a form at end of year declaring what they sent out. I believe anything over 600 gets a 1099 form. The cool thing is you can list your "bill" as anything the client asks for so it's not suspicious.
Cash is king.
I would never do this on credit. Only do it with money I actually have. Funds run low I simply don't hobby.
I would never do this on credit. Only do it with money I actually have. Funds run low I simply don't hobby. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
You just called BINGO with this comment......+1
As my cash hobby funds run low, I'm thankful providers don't take credit cards or I'd be in some serious debt! Lol Originally Posted by buffaloguy88888
I like them and so do some gentlemen I know. It is a digital age. Keeping up with that type of thing is imperative. :-)
seen several with cc. no issues. aint bp bettys. trust long standin girls. would see elizabeth with cc in a heart beat.
It is a digital age. Keeping up with that type of thing is imperative. :-) Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
We may have no choice some day if we ever go to cashless society.