Phone: 716 225 7421
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: buffalo ny
State: New York
Address: dick road / airport area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: listening to stories about her kids , little titty play , listening to stories about her boyfriend , little strip tease , complaining, more stories about kids , more stories about boyfriend , stories about her drinking , more stories about her kid
Session Length: too long
Fee: 50
Hair Length and Color: dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: nice face for her age. perhaps best body i have experienced. huge round bolt ons washboard abs a perfect ass that fits in your hands.

this broad had the body of a 22 yo playmate and the mind of either a 4 yo old 100 yo.
Recommendation: No
Great review! Tell it like it is.
Damn hilarious review!!! Lmfao
The really fit gals rarely post here. So we have no idea of their education/amenities offered and so forth. Gotta love a healthy figure whew
I saw her a couple yrs ago but I did have to listen to her life story before the fun started. I see that nothing has changed,lmao
Excellent review! So an overnight might not be a good idea?
I think an overnight is a great idea. Chances are real good she'll pass out u can role play the whole necrophilia thing leave with no donation and she won't remember u were there

I'm pretty sure I'd be more likely to handle knowing my mom turned tricks to clothe and feed us then drank herself to a blackout 7 days a week and not know if she fucked 2 or 200 guys the night before
Where does she post when she is looking
Ditto. Have seen her 3 times now. Bashir crazy is an understatement! That body tho!!!!!
Ya gotta see her first thing in the am...
Not going to see her, but would love to view pics...any???
Text her....She'll send sone
Ya gotta see her first thing in the am... Originally Posted by Notuagain
is that between 12 and 1 pm?
Ya gotta see her first thing in the am... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Had fun with her doing that with no problems.
Amazing slim and trim ex-stripper body on her.
Yep thats Julie! ROFL