notel motel buffalo suggestions

How do the motels on NFB work. can you get a room for less than a day? do you have to show ID? I lost my outcall place and am wary as an older guy checking in to a motel with a 5'10 AA young woman. Thanks
Get the room for yourself. Have her meet you after you check in. Better for on the DL.

Last time i got a hotel they checked id and locked 150 bucks security on my card for a week. Years ago i paid cash but had to show my license still.

Haven't tried smaller motels in last 12 years... check google, or call and ask.
The motels on NFB will run you $60 cash, no card, but ID is always required. Check in first and have her meet you there. When finished, make sure she leaves before you without a room key in hand ;-).
Also, Red Roof Inn on 146 Maple Drive off Transit, same deal...no credit card required...cash & ID only.
The motels on NFB will run you $60 cash, no card, but ID is always required. Check in first and have her meet you there. When finished, make sure she leaves before you without a room key in hand ;-).
Also, Red Roof Inn on 146 Maple Drive off Transit, same deal...no credit card required...cash & ID only. Originally Posted by LexiMassage
Great Intel! Thanks, Lexi.
did motel 6 before 3pm, $15 early check in fee... plus $58 room and taxes

hard to find a discount place for the morning, any suggestions

buffalo area, I was off bailey near UB campus.
Red Roof Inn is offering ‘Day Rates’ from 8am-6pm. Have to call each location for specific rates.
I wouldn't worry about that. Our hotel has a lot of older men traveling with younger women. Usually just looks like dads with their daughters traveling for sports stuff. Now, if you walk in with her sporting nine inch spikes and a plunging neckline that goes to her vagina, you will draw attention. Have her save it for the room. Most hotels don't give a crap, as long as you respect the other guests and don't trash the rooms. We are under enormous pressure from corporate and our investors to fill the rooms. Also, you may be surprised to find that a lot up upscale hotels sell their rooms to Priceline and the likes of Expedia, so rooms will get cheaper as they close in on their expiration dates for sale. You will need a credit card in that case.
thanks for the intel guys
.... Most hotels don't give a crap, as long as you respect the other guests and don't trash the rooms. We are under enormous pressure from corporate and our investors to fill the rooms. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
Correct.
And, never ever hack off the front desk or maid staff. Maintain your cover story (you all have one right?) until the door is closed. In every midrange or higher hotel, there are cameras nowadays that watch for fire and saftey issues in hallways, garages, lifts, etc.
Also, Red Roof Inn on 146 Maple Drive off Transit, same deal...no credit card required...cash & ID only. Originally Posted by LexiMassage
Careful in the Lancaster area motels off transit road. PD hangs around there alot. See in the local paper alot of drug and prostitution busts happen there.
Yeah that area is not good especially the motels
Travelers Lodge on Buffalo Ave in the falls. 50 no card
Review??
You can now rent out a theater for 99 bucks for a two hour film... in case anyone was thincking gang bang...