A Hobby Head

I got stranded in London for 5 days after volcanic ash closed Heathrow. Since my work was finished and I wasn't going to hang out with the first-time tourists to watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace (always reminds me of the Disney Parade and Mickey Mouse!) I went back to my hotel and booked an appointment for a massage...a REAL massage. I figured all the waiting had me tense, I intended to wait to get off once I was home and amongst all the beauties here and knowing my luck I'd end up propostioning someone from Scotland Yard if I sought out assistance while in England.

The massuese was a cute little lady (maybe 30 years old) with an adorable but sultry English voice, trim, nice butt and incredible pale blue eyes. She had the strongest fingers and was a complete professional, well-mannered, good-conversationalist and pleasant! Even though it was a legit massage I ended up a bit uneasy when she told me to "flip on over" and I was sportin' a well...ahem..you know.....

I swear to God it was like my Pavlovian Hobby dick sensed a "massage" and decided it was time to rise up and get ready. I placed a hand over my "situation" and rolled over, trying my best to conceal the hard facts but knowing full well there wasn't any way she didn't know what was going on underneath the towel. She was pretty cool about it. "You're enjoying yourself I see" she said without ever looking at it but while shooting me a "That hardon's your problem" sort of look. It wouldn't go away. I think the fact that she was attractive made it too tough NOT to think of her as something a bit more than a masseuse at the Four Seasons.

We both made it thru the massage and she excused herself to allow me to get dressed. It was a pointless exercise in futility since I fully intended to get back to my room asap, shed my clothes and help the other head I carry around get rid of the congestion it was suffering! I charged the massage to my private card, left her a generous tip and was getting ready to leave when she asked if I'd like "some free samples of some new lotions." She handed me four of the bottles and said "I wager you'll need several of these to get the desired results." She gave me this look and walked away.
Awesome story!
That's great!

H
  • djxk8
  • 05-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Fun Story but I am curious, why did you not try and find a provider in England?

Basically as long as you are seeing an independent and she is not working against her will, it is legal in the UK.

Dunno if its OK to link, and I know Wikipedia is not 100% reliable, but this article does explain the situation nicely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostit...United_Kingdom
punter.net

Punter used to be very good source for play in the UK.
  • djxk8
  • 05-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Punternet (Punternet.com) is the actual site, was the leading website in the UK, I used it when I still lived there, don't know how good it is these days, but it is still active and around.

Became infamous last year, the site is hosted in California and someone do-gooder in the Government suggested that the Governator should get it shut down. Did nothing except generate a bunch of free publicity for the website.
TER has some information on London, too. Not nearly as comprehensive as Punternet.com, however.
You missed the golden opportunity to say this: "I'm a little ADHD and slightly dyslexic. I would never get the instructions on those lotion bottles right without some help. Could I buy several bottles of the lotion and let you show me?"

I'm not smart enough to say that on my own without help from the little head.

Great story even though it didn't have a "happy ending".