Does anyone need a broom?

We have to care first...........Houston is not a big bball town........it goes all the way back to Nolan Ryan.
We have to care first...........Houston is not a big bball town........it goes all the way back to Nolan Ryan. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh, I get it. That was some lame attempted shot at the Astros.

I thought JACK was trying out a new marketing gimmick to sell more hamburgers.

Hey ANONONE. Want an ipad? It's cheap.
What Deerhunter said.....I could care less about the Sto's. After the good Doctor fucked over Nolan Ryan I lost interest.
Wow, I wonder if you guys are a fair representation of how your city feels about the Astros. Maybe they should sell the team to Indianapolis?
Not a big Baseball fan......FOOTBALL IS MY GAME!
  • bbkid
  • 04-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Uh sir, could you look up the Reds' record against Roy Oswalt and let us know.

(btw, I know the game has just started but I'm not home from work yet and have yet to tune in to the game)
When the stros are good people care. Which their not so nobody cares. I bet the stros don't even care.
Some of us have been fans since the Colt .45 days. We just don't generally acknowledge lame broom remarks from Ohioans who didn't like their state enough to stay there.

Yankee go home.
Yeah, sorry for not getting involved in that intense and storied Reds v. Astros rivalry...

Wake me up when training camp starts.
Uh sir, could you look up the Reds' record against Roy Oswalt and let us know.

(btw, I know the game has just started but I'm not home from work yet and have yet to tune in to the game) Originally Posted by bbkid
One less win than it used to be.
  • bbkid
  • 04-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Some of us have been fans since the Colt .45 days. Originally Posted by Toolman
Yup, Toolman. I have been. Watched the Dome being built while riding on my bicycle. And I even remember going to Buff Stadium to watch the Houston Buffalos play!!!
Good to know there are some baseball fans down in Houston!

The broom was just tongue in cheek. It has been very long since we could get excited about much of anything up in Redlegs Country.
  • bbkid
  • 04-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Yup ANONONE, it HAS been a while. But, they whupped-up on the Astros for sure this time.
Let's hope they can do the same to the Cardinals.