Name: Mimi
Phone: 210-257-5143
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Grissom Rd, San Antonio, TX 78238
Activities: Careless/rushed massage, LT+
Hair Length and Color: Black or dark brown.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She asked how long. I said 1 hour. Within the first 10 minutes, multiple interruptions with phone calls and people coming in. 10 minutes in, she takes a call, adds the customer on speaker phone. The customer asks if she's available, she said yes, and he said he'd be there in 10 minutes. ALL AT THE START of my session! Once the call was over, it was a rushed/careless job followed by a push to upsell the price. When she knew I was done & about to walk out, she negotiated down.
Recommendation: No
That sucks about your experience.

Tried to PM, but your Inbox is full. Lol
Well that sucks. I got my hour with a better massage but her limited insertion while fucking is why I won’t see her again. Ana or Wendy are a better option at the O
This place always sucks. They always up sell and short you. QQ Spa is the place to be. QQ Mini is outstanding!!! FYI
Mimi/Mae/Andi used to pull that BS at Kings Foot Spa when they were busier and it killed their return clientele numbers.

I think on some level, it led to Kings Foot being sold when the lease came up for renewal because their business was so poor.

And I know the owner (Linda) is very likely reading this review and comments so pay attention and make the necessary changes to keep O Massage a success.

(To the OP) Sorry to hear you got gypped.
You that complain about double booking is unreal on your behalf. They will double and triple book, because there is no guarantee you will even show up. If you book and at that time someone walks in with the cash, they will almost always take the cash in hand over someone that might show up or not. The best idea is to be a quality customer and talk to the girl you want to see and set up an appointment, but I always tell them if another customer comes in let me know and I will adjust for her. They really appreciate me being courteous and it has paid dividends.
How not to get shorted and to secure your appointment with a provider you really like:

If you have a good experience and want to become a regular of an AMP provider.

Get the girls number so you can make a direct appointment.

Be clean, sweet, respectful and prompt when making appointments.

If you regularly have a great time with her and you know the spa is busy, set yourself apart from other mongers by dropping an extra Jackson each visit, or buying her small considerate gifts.

If you do all the above, and she's a quality girl and not all about the money, she will choose you over a walk-in every time, you will have continual great appointments and you will always get your full amount of time.
This is sound advice. I have been seeing the same provider for over 3 years. Treat them like they're special and they will treat you the same.
Well put the word out that this place sucks. We are paying for a service and we need to get what we pay for . I won’t waste my money or time there . I stick to the places I know . Always a good time