blue ocean massage killeen

Anyone been to blue ocean massage in killeen yet
Not yet was thinking about going tommrrow
  • Tier1
  • 02-13-2019, 09:50 AM
Anyone ver try them?
I tried them last week. I got a happy ending with ne. I thought there might be more extras, so I was slightly disappointed. I prefer exchange plaza in temple.
I tried them last week. I got a happy ending with ne. I thought there might be more extras, so I was slightly disappointed. I prefer exchange plaza in temple. Originally Posted by jackyl
Been there 2 times, mostly for massage +HE. First time was an attractive looking (seemed younger like mid - late 30s) girl that walked me to a room. She left to take the hr payment. Unfortunately a different woman came in and gave me a massage with HE. She was maybe mid to late 40s. I could hear the other girl check someone in and massage them. I went a few weeks later, hoping I could get the pretty one this time. She walks me to my room and takes the hr payment and leaves. In comes a larger (not huge) woman and im passed at myself for not asking the other girl if she can be my masseuse. The good news is this bigger lady gives a hell of a massage. I opted out of the HE, still gave her a little tip for such a good massage.