Are Sex Dolls Threatening The Hobby?

This is a real and fast growing trend..dudes out her dropping up to 10k on a nice fine as doll that will even talk back. I do have one IG follower if she made a doll I just might buy that shit.

This is sad:

This doll is fine as fuck...hahaha

White flavors too..

This doll is fine as fuck...hahaha

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Gotdamn!!

The shit is sad if you gotta come off 10k for a damn doll. Says a LOT about a man's ability in dealing with real women. And yes we know most women are crazy as hell. LOL!!!
Gotdamn!!

The shit is sad if you gotta come off 10k for a damn doll. Says a LOT about a man's ability in dealing with real women. And yes we know most women are crazy as hell. LOL!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Most only cost about 2k

Check this out

Old news, this from the 1987 movie Cherry 2000, just don't take a bath with or get her wet, well wet as in getting dishwater overload on her. Fries her body, but as long as you have the computer chip, you're OK. It's one of those quirky movies that's fun to watch if you don't take it too seriously.

NO! Maybe some day sex dolls will feel like a real person. The last time I tried, the neck, hair, and breasts still looked fake. Maybe someday in the future sex dolls will have that warm feeling as your kissing her neck, or that soft feeling when fondling her breasts, but as of now they are still awfully cold.
I think sisto if, like the above user said, they could make the doll softer warmer and better imitate a woman's vagina with the wetness and all possibly it might affect some of the business, but women in general are destroying the business on their own. Yellow cab had a monopoly, but because of terrible service uber came in and now cabbies are fighting over scraps. For providers prices have gone way up, while the service has remained the same or actually declined. Plus more and more civvies making 10 bucks an hour are selling pussy for old butt nekid prices. Hell, i had a civvie do an overnighter for 1 fitty the other day. Got to love that foooking shite rat there!! So its a phlethora of problems.
And honestly i think i foooked myself on that price. She agreed too fast. Pretty white girl/snow bunny. Had a blast. Movie, meal, toe pedicure at the 3.99 haircut place and all the pus i could inhale. Foooking beautiful!!!
That post nut clarity though..
  • mr666
  • 01-29-2018, 09:16 PM
A lot of Women nowadays have fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake tits, fake personalities what’s the difference?

But nothing will ever beat the real thing.
Gotdamn!!

The shit is sad if you gotta come off 10k for a damn doll. Says a LOT about a man's ability in dealing with real women. And yes we know most women are crazy as hell. LOL!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
For 10K I will take my chances with some bat shit crazy bitches.
Until they make one that is a BBW that can carry an intelligent conversation and loves to laugh....

I'm not really worried.
^ sweetie they're making them with brains now....so I'm afraid you might have to start worrying...these will get in the 10k plus range. They can be programmed to have normal adult conversations and ask for sex...

Yeah....but are they BBW? LoL