Hair Length and Color: black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4 or 5'5 taller than most asian ladies
Recommendation: Yes
Think your date is wrong ?
Think your date is wrong ? Originally Posted by ynot_y
Correct. Sorry i meant 8/17/19 sorry thanks ynot
I called the phone # you listed, the girl answered the phone doesn't know an April in her 20's and she gave me a different address. So I checked the address you mentioned, it is Austin Day spa and they don't have an April either. Do you have a different contact for April?
Thanks
Bbbj at an amp? Didnt know that was a thing.
Oh, it certainly is...

Trend in the last few years at amps for me at least is covered bj. So bbbj at an amp now is rare. When i asked her name she hesitated and then said April. Thats why i put the question mark by her name. I think it was gina who has been seen by others.
Think your date is wrong ? Originally Posted by ynot_y
The phone # was wrong too. Austin Day spa (512) 680-6351
Trend in the last few years at amps for me at least is covered bj. So bbbj at an amp now is rare. When i asked her name she hesitated and then said April. Thats why i put the question mark by her name. I think it was gina who has been seen by others. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep, there was a Gina and another girl I didn't get a chance to meet.
He gets credit anyway. It’s E dbl C.
Last time I left out a piece of intel, half the house blasted me.
You sure she didn’t say Apple?
Last time I left out a piece of intel, half the house blasted me. Originally Posted by RamTheJam
Meanwhile I leave a less than glowing review that contradicts some people and I get the reviews deleted and called a liar by the mods.
I get it. The last thing you're gonna remember is her name, and what day it is because you're more concerned if you're gonna end up on the news, and who here is gonna blast you for spelling something wrong in your review.
Last time I left out a piece of intel, half the house blasted me. Originally Posted by RamTheJam

Not so, you left out more than 'a piece of intel', you didn't provide the location or a phone number. No one is a mind reader. For reference, this is the review you are talking about: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2623423

I told you then, don't get bent out of shape when you get criticism. Take it as a learning experience - do better next time. Here we are a couple of months later and you're still licking your wounds. We all have room for improvement.