I was trying to shine my shoes

I got shoe polish all over me. So I black now it won't come off when I bath. Can call my self black???
you get a temporary "black card", you may describe yourself as black.. I believe it is good for 48 hours.. check your city's requirements, should be posted on its website.

since you were acting black, in the commission of shoe-shining, you may be extended to 72 hours.. again, check with your city.
I got shoe polish all over me. So I black now it won't come off when I bath. Can call my self black??? Originally Posted by Ripmany

Jump in a 55 gallon drum of lacquer thinner....it will come off
you get a temporary "black card", you may describe yourself as black.. I believe it is good for 48 hours.. check your city's requirements, should be posted on its website.

since you were acting black, in the commission of shoe-shining, you may be extended to 72 hours.. again, check with your city. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Jump in a 55 gallon drum of lacquer thinner....it will come off Originally Posted by matchingmole

be nice to rip. he just got off bancation.

BAHHAHHAAA
  • oeb11
  • 06-05-2020, 08:23 AM

since you were acting black, in the commission of shoe-shining, you may be extended to 72 hours.. again, check with your city. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

"Black while shoe-shining" - Thank u CT - one of the most "Racist" posts ever.

Since u lean - DPST - u will get a pass.

Unlike Brees!
Well, you've mastered Ebonics, so you have that going for you.

Can call my self black???
No, but you might get elected Governor of Virginia. You're probably gonna have to look that one up.
I got shoe polish all over me. So I black now it won't come off when I bath. Can call my self black??? Originally Posted by Ripmany

That's a grey area, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to bother with the polish. Check with Rachel Dolezal. She can advise you on the subject
Is you is? Or is you ain't black? No. It's in the soul, or it isn't. I can see your soul. And you isn't.

Although your soul is as black as the sole of your avatar, that kind of black soul doesn't make you a soul brother.

(Are these time bringing out the ugly, or sublime in Ripman? One would hope this is an attempt at humor.)

"Black while shoe-shining" - Thank u CT - one of the most "Racist" posts ever.
Originally Posted by oeb11
you're welcome.. but God Damn, stop being so stuck up. you know that was funny, but because I posted, you're going to be all high and mighty.
You wouldn't happy to be Canadian would you. I hear their ruler loves the shoe polish but along with Jimmy Fallon and Kimmel.
  • oeb11
  • 06-05-2020, 05:36 PM
you're welcome.. but God Damn, stop being so stuck up. you know that was funny, but because I posted, you're going to be all high and mighty. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

no One is trying to be high and mighty - but if that is Ur opinion - U are welcome to it.
Try not to look at debate as personal - it is not.
no One is trying to be high and mighty - but if that is Ur opinion - U are welcome to it.
Try not to look at debate as personal - it is not. Originally Posted by oeb11
you call that debate? labelling my joke post as one of the most racist ever?
  • oeb11
  • 06-05-2020, 05:48 PM
You made a "Joke" - I took it seriously.

Sort of like when u poke fun at her and she takes u seriously!

Now - enlighten us with some Vietnamese philosophers.

My understanding is Ho chi Minh was a patriot for Vietnam - and approached the US .for help against the French for Vietnamese independence after WW2 - and we screwed that up royally- refusing in support of the French.

Vietnamese war should never have happened.
My understanding is Ho chi Minh was a patriot for Vietnam - and approached the US .for help against the French for Vietnamese independence after WW2 - and we screwed that up royally- refusing in support of the French.
Originally Posted by oeb11
correct.. what was worse, though, was the refusal to accept the Geneva Accord, and allow Vietnamese to elect their own representatives. the West knew the election would go against their wishes, and decided not to honor the accord.
you're welcome.. but God Damn, stop being so stuck up. you know that was funny, but because I posted, you're going to be all high and mighty. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I find your post racist and not at all funny!