Address: 290 and 35
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Could not find out
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Never showed up.
Recommendation: No
moved to the right place
Thier has to be a better way to get these ncns events aligned to the providers reviews
It’s stupid to ignore them if I go to this providers link I see nothing but Yes where clearly this would be a no.

Mods gotta figure this out so the behavior is discouraged
In the men’s lounge my dear. Y’all should share that info.
What about hobbyist that don’t have premium oh bright one?
Which he happens to be one actually all 3 hobbyist in this thread so far
You like telling guys what they should do, shame you are almost always wrong.
actually all 3 hobbyist in this thread so far Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Now four.
I do concur that it would be helpful to link NCNS to companion accounts; spitting in the wind.
Thier has to be a better way to get these ncns events aligned to the providers reviews
It’s stupid to ignore them if I go to this providers link I see nothing but Yes where clearly this would be a no.

Mods gotta figure this out so the behavior is discouraged Originally Posted by Fmk123ster
Agreed.
When posting in Coed and Men's Lounge the info is quickly buried and forgotten.
A comment on her most recent review adds the info to her "permanent record".
I'm all for NCNS reviews.
You can't say "nothing happened".
Bad TCB happened.
Wasted gas happened.
Wasted time happened.
Sometimes unreasonable or unprofessional responses happened.

For now,leaving comments on reviews will have to do.
gj
Agreed.
When posting in Coed and Men's Lounge the info is quickly buried and forgotten.
A comment on her most recent review adds the info to her "permanent record".
I'm all for NCNS reviews.
You can't say "nothing happened".
Bad TCB happened.
Wasted gas happened.
Wasted time happened.
Sometimes unreasonable or unprofessional responses happened.

For now,leaving comments on reviews will have to do.
gj Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson
Agreed that it would be helpful for the reasons mentioned, and it might be a deterrent against ghosting people.

Moving to co-ed has a similar deterrent, though, and doesn't require premium access. It does kind of force you to do your research. You can always search the provider name and find NCNS threads like this one.

Maybe the reason they do it this way is that a No recommendation for NCNS is an administrative nightmare for the mods to investigate. Maybe they have their hands full investigating protests of No recommendations based on actual sessions or something like that. Might make it harder to find people willing to volunteer their time as mods if it became too onerous.

Also, seems like I remember reading somewhere that the ladies can't post to review threads. If there is an allegation of NCNS, then she can reply in Co-ed and give her side of the story. Maybe that's another reason.

What about hobbyist that don’t have premium oh bright one?
Which he happens to be one actually all 3 hobbyist in this thread so far
You like telling guys what they should do, shame you are almost always wrong. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
I'm not so sure it's helpful to shame people for sharing their opinion, especially when it's done respectfully and their comments align with site policy.