References!

Lately, I have been getting a lot of reference requests for gentleman that I haven't seen in years and years...

Just a friendly reminder, everyone! I have a 6-month reference policy.

This is for your safety, as well as mine & other providers. If I haven't seen you in years, then I'm not willing to put my reputation on the line to guarantee another provider that you are still safe to see. This is also a huge waste of both my time, and the provider seeking the reference –– since providers who screen properly will only accept current references.

Please use current references during screening! Thank you!
I totally agree it's for everyone's safety . When I post on my add I say recent references . I guess I just took for granted that the client would know that I meant within the last 3 to 6 months . Thank you so much Ginger Doll for bringing this to everyone's attention.
In this world and especially in the hobby world safety must come first. If any one objects to this then they aren't concerned with their safety. Each individual has to look out for their own safety and it is nice to know some ladies are as concerned about safety as we all ought to be.
safety is always important period, my memory is ok but ask me what i did two years ago on this date no clue how can someone expect you to remember them over two years, and even if you did people can change and so on.
Please don't use me as a reference if the last time I saw you was 1 year ago. I won't remember you...at all. In fact you shouldn't be trying to use anyone as a reference older than 3 months, but I get it, you were out of the hobby for whatever reason blah blah blah.
Nice to see some things many of us agree on.
Well, for you ladies to have the best time with me, I will need at least 2 references less than 6 months old too.

Providing a BFE 1 hour at a time since 2011...
Well, for you ladies to have the best time with me, I will need at least 2 references less than 6 months old too.

Providing a BFE 1 hour at a time since 2011... Originally Posted by jim1995
Surely, I must be exempt from this. After all, I'm kind of unforgettable.
my 2nd post on this handle, anyways i think there are existing circumstances to everything, i mean trughtfully, i could see a provider one day and the next she shot me, as could the other way around, if i have sseen a provider before i feel safe with them, if the appt goes bad i just wont see them again but for all puproses a time frame doesnt matter, life changes by the second not every 3 to 6 months, just my 2 cents
btw this is jaccdc
i understand as a hobbyist their all types that hobby every week every month or two months and so on, i get that RL stuff does come up and free time and what ever a hobbyist financial situation maybe not everyone, is rolling like Donald Trump, so yeah i get that. And i can only hope i'm memorable in a good way

Providing a BFE 1 hour at a time since 2011... Originally Posted by jim1995
Actually I'm newbie friendly 😜😊
I'm 200% reference friendly and I personally don't feel a time stamp should be put on whether or not u will give a good reference. I think tht the only time u should give a bad reference is if ur experience and time spent with them was bad. Not because they havent came back to see u in 6 months.Lol😂😂... But I also don't agree with providers tht aren't reference friendly at all. But to each their own... Everyone's got a reason.
If I could only get Ginger Doll to visit Little Rock again when there's not ice all over the road I could get my 6 month pass stamped.
I'm 200% reference friendly and I personally don't feel a time stamp should be put on whether or not u will give a good reference. I think tht the only time u should give a bad reference is if ur experience and time spent with them was bad. Not because they havent came back to see u in 6 months.Lol����... But I also don't agree with providers tht aren't reference friendly at all. But to each their own... Everyone's got a reason. Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Part of the reference process is verifying that all of the information provided is accurate (name, handle, phone, email) and after that length of time I probably don't have their information anymore! Even if I did, what a person was like years ago is not necessarily indicative of what kind of person they are today. By giving a reference, I am guaranteeing another provider that person is safe. And unless I'm confident that's the case, I don't feel comfortable providing one.

Also, they should have obtained other references during that time that they could use, that would be more accurate. Not only am I not willing to give a reference on something that dated, most ladies are not willing to accept one... It's pretty much industry-standard.

I stand by my policy.

If I could only get Ginger Doll to visit Little Rock again when there's not ice all over the road I could get my 6 month pass stamped. Originally Posted by ampedup2win
I'm thinking next week, hun!