Seeing Red....

I want to apologize for not making the trip to NWA. I really wanted to go but unfortunately life happened. So being as bored as I am I figured I'd share a pic of my new red bikini top and stockings.... Red is my favorite color😉

Thanks for the pic. come back soon
Love the outfit!!! You look great!
....yes. Cum back soon!
Thanks for the pic. come back soon Originally Posted by splitlog
Yw. I promise I'm going to get back up there soon.

....yes. Cum back soon! Originally Posted by Pool_man57
I will be back very soon. I'm definitely eager to come back to NWA asap.
Love the outfit!!! You look great! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ty girl it's a new bikini I order online and finally got it.... This is wat it actually looks lien the top and bottom of the bikini minus the stalkings they are separate... And the strap comes off if u want it strapless. I'm in love😍😍

Ty girl it's a new bikini I order online and finally got it.... This is wat it actually looks lien the top and bottom of the bikini minus the stalkings they are separate... And the strap comes off if u want it strapless. I'm in love😍😍

Originally Posted by KourtneyK

I think I'm in love too.
I think I'm in love too. Originally Posted by splitlog
Well now i am flattered sir. 😊
Very nicephotos and yes, NWA will welcum you with open arms
Your pics don't begin to do justice to you, as hard as they try.
Look great as usual!
Your pics don't begin to do justice to you, as hard as they try. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
So I've been told. But Ty sweetie. Id much rather look better in person then In pics rather then the other way around. Lol. But I think my pics are alright.

Look great as usual! Originally Posted by scottprestons
Ty sweetie.
  • mwise
  • 05-25-2015, 06:57 AM
Nice, but the white thong bent over is going to be tough to beat!
Great shots hon. You're definitely tops on my list of who I need to see that I haven't before.
Nice, but the white thong bent over is going to be tough to beat! Originally Posted by mwise
Yes well I do agree tht it's a great photo and Ty I kno ur an ass man and I'm happy I could get a great ass shot for u. Now I'll have to work on trying to get an even better one to top tht one😉... To be continued....

Great shots hon. You're definitely tops on my list of who I need to see that I haven't before. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Well thank u id love to get together with u sometime soon. So u just let me kno when sweetie and I'll be looking foward to hearing from u.