Just wondering???

So I have had 3 no call no shows in the past 2 days. I was wondering is this a thing that happens a lot and if so how do I go about fixing it? Any and all suggestions and advice I’d greatly appreciate! I’m not sure how to deal with that.
Think about it this way...when you have no call no shows at any other job that's usually either a termination or write up at the very least. You could message them at an appropriate time of the day and tell them that if they wanna see you in the future it will be extra because of that no call no show (like a write-up) or you could block their number and move on completely (like terminating them). Have you seen any of those 3 people before? Hope that helps.
PM sent

Sorry I sent you a email
sorry Email sent
I haven’t ever seen them. But I’ve been emailed by them before.(kinda like a “get to know you thing”) before seeing me. But I think I’m gunna do the extra thing. If I ever hear from them again. Idk I feel bad cause I get things come up. But I know it takes only 2 seconds to tex that something come up can’t come. Ya know. That’s the hang up on that situation. Lol. But I appreciate all the advice a lot. Thank you!!
No problem. Stay safe.
You too!!