Provider Showcase??

This tab appeared amongst the tabs across the top of the page several weeks ago. Every time I click it it says coming soon. How soon?
It's being built and tested as we speak!
Still not working.
Patience is a virtue. In this case it will be well worth it! This feature will seperate ECCIE from other popular boards, it will be a one stop shopping experience par none.
Can't wait to see this!

Hardhat644
  • TBONE
  • 11-16-2009, 03:42 PM
We hope it will be well-received by both the hobbyists and providers. Some of the ladies have already taken a look, and are even helping us with feedback during the final development of this.....the feedback we've received has been very encouraging. You can expect to see it go live sometime around the 1st of December, or shortly after. That should give us plenty of time to work out any remaining kinks. IMO it's a neat feature. Several on our staff have seen it too, and it's thumbs up so far...
  • GP
  • 12-17-2009, 12:45 PM
I think this is going to be the best idea I have seen yet if it is what I think it is going to be
It's coming soon! IMO it will rock!
I've posted my info and pics in the gallery section. It is truly will be awesome once it is rolled out!
  • TBONE
  • 12-18-2009, 07:26 AM
There's going to be some nice Christmas gifts for the members under the ECCIE tree!
Woohoo, bring it on Santa!
I love unwrapping presents.
I love unwrapping presents. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
That's not a BBFS reference is it?
That's not a BBFS reference is it? Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Ah no but I do somtimes like a good bbbjtcnqns.
  • TBONE
  • 12-18-2009, 08:12 AM
St.Chris.

Please don't get him started!!!

Back to work SP!!