Thank you ECCIE!!!!!!!!!

I am LOVING the Showcase now that it is up and running and it will definately help us!!! I have never seen such a a great feature. Great idea ECCIE team!!! And thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I am loving it here and this is going to be my new main home! I am still inviting new friends every day!

Kelli Ann
  • TBONE
  • 12-22-2009, 07:21 AM
Kelli Ann

Thank you for the kind words! Stay tuned, there's more to come!
I am LOVING the Showcase now that it is up and running and it will definately help us!!! I have never seen such a a great feature. Great idea ECCIE team!!! And thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I am loving it here and this is going to be my new main home! I am still inviting new friends every day!

Kelli Ann Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

I agree, doll.
FYI we reached 69 showcases today! More are in the works.
I think the showcases are great. The next best thing was the provider listings on p411, but the showcases take a step beyond. Thanks to whoever came up with and developed them.
  • Chloe
  • 12-26-2009, 05:05 PM
ECCIE has definatly stepped it up for the providers to be able to have more involvement witht the community The show cases were an excellent addition I LOVE it!
  • GP
  • 12-26-2009, 08:47 PM
I could not agree more!
This is such a great thing for providers like me wh run specials on some days but maybe not all week !!