Last Week , I am sorry

Last weekend I had something happen that literally broke my heart and left me devastated . I am sorry for being vague , but I can not go into details as everyone in my professional life knows what happened . The heart ache was so much that I had to take off the entire week . Im truly sorry to everyone that I did not respond to last week , texts , calls and emails . I had many texts from gentleman asking if They had done something to upset me . Always know I am not a person to get upset easily , and if I do I will have a phone conversation with you so we can work things out I am a weird person, I honestly love to work , so if I take off there is something going on in my personal life that is out of my control . Thank You Rockydoc and EX for checking on me daily . Thank you Ex for surprising me last Sunday and talking to me, it meant the world . I try to work most days of the year even Christmas eve as I feel there are lots of people who do not have family so they may need company to make their holiday special . Usually if I take off I still answer texts , but last week I just did not have it in me . I will start answering again Monday morning , thank you for your patience and understanding
Glad things are starting to work out for you.
Last weekend I had something happen that literally broke my heart and left me devastated . I am sorry for being vague , but I can not go into details as everyone in my professional life knows what happened . The heart ache was so much that I had to take off the entire week . Im truly sorry to everyone that I did not respond to last week , texts , calls and emails . I had many texts from gentleman asking if They had done something to upset me . Always know I am not a person to get upset easily , and if I do I will have a phone conversation with you so we can work things out I am a weird person, I honestly love to work , so if I take off there is something going on in my personal life that is out of my control . Thank You Rockydoc and EX for checking on me daily . Thank you Ex for surprising me last Sunday and talking to me, it meant the world . I try to work most days of the year even Christmas eve as I feel there are lots of people who do not have family so they may need company to make their holiday special . Usually if I take off I still answer texts , but last week I just did not have it in me . I will start answering again Monday morning , thank you for your patience and understanding Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I’m so sorry you have been going through some things. I hate to hear this and it breaks my heart. Always remember that you have so many friends that truly care for you and your well being. If you ever need to talk, never hesitate to contact me! I love you bunches and never forget how special you are,
I am sorry to hear you are going through all this and I hope you continue getting passed it. You are such a sweet woman and a very special person. If you ever need to talk; I’ll listen!
Sending you love and good vibes sweetest !
I’m so sorry you have been going through some things. I hate to hear this and it breaks my heart. Always remember that you have so many friends that truly care for you and your well being. If you ever need to talk, never hesitate to contact me! I love you bunches and never forget how special you are, Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Thank you Chloe I feel very blessed to have you as a friend , You are always so kind and sweet . Hope you are having a wonderful week lovely
Sending you love and good vibes sweetest ! Originally Posted by Hot Summer
Thank Marilyn , You are the best xoxo
I am sorry to hear you are going through all this and I hope you continue getting passed it. You are such a sweet woman and a very special person. If you ever need to talk; I’ll listen! Originally Posted by iamrollin
Thank you for the kind words . It means a lot . People like you makes the business such a wonder thing . Stay indoors this weekend if you can , the weather is getting hot outside
Thank you Ex for surprising me last Sunday and talking to me, it meant the world. Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I'm glad you said surprising and not stalking. Nothing like getting a picture of yourself sent to you from just seconds prior. Just happened to be near the same store so why wouldn't I drop in. Don't forget, you were there with me at my Vet to get the results. I needed that support.

I could never have imagined at the beginning of 2021 what friendship awaited for me. From you and a few others that are on this site. You know who you are.

I know not everyone will get the good fortune to know Lauren like I know her but take it from me, she is a class act.
I'm glad you said surprising and not stalking. Nothing like getting a picture of yourself sent to you from just seconds prior. Just happened to be near the same store so why wouldn't I drop in. Don't forget, you were there with me at my Vet to get the results. I needed that support.

I could never have imagined at the beginning of 2021 what friendship awaited for me. From you and a few others that are on this site. You know who you are.

I know not everyone will get the good fortune to know Lauren like I know her but take it from me, she is a class act. Originally Posted by Exchequer
I am blushing , all I can say Ex is I love you to the moon and back there is literally no one like you ,and I am so thankful for you and all the wonderful things you so for me . I could not ask for more . Thank you for my gift last week it smells amazing
We dont know each other, but I hope all is well for you Lauren. You truely sound like an amazing person.
Hello Exchequer So glad to see everyone is looking after Laurenspencer. Lauren has a beautiful heart that finds beauty in everything.