Random Text

• Noble
  • 01-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Is it normal/ok for a provider to text you a few days after you saw her and ask if you want to come over? I know that it's all about money but it seems a little personal. Can anyone give me your thoughts on that?
No. She outta line!
Is it normal/ok for a provider to text you a few days after you saw her and ask if you want to come over? I know that it's all about money but it seems a little personal. Can anyone give me your thoughts on that? Originally Posted by Noble
You only saw her once? Sounds like she's being very proactive in promoting her services, but unless you gave her express permission to communicate with you anytime in the future, such practice is indiscreet and ill-advised. Someone on ECCIE? Send her a polite PM, thank her but make it clear you'd prefer she not text/call/email you out of the blue for safety reasons. If you plan on seeing her again, let her know that you'll instigate contact.
You should have a hobby phone and not have it on unless you're ready to play so it shouldn't make a difference.
If you don't have a hobby phone then you need to get one.
This topic has been discussed time out of mind.

The general consensus is that it is unprofessional and out of line to randomly text a client, especially someone you've only seen once, if the precedence between you two does not dictate such.

One of our jobs as providers is to provide you guys with not only a fun time, but privacy and discretion. We are like the fun naughty girlfriends you can trust to leave you alone as needed. (And the same goes vice versa.)

I also agree with getting a separate hooby phone. Turn it off and hide it away when you're not using it to arrange a sesh and problem solved.
You should have a hobby phone and not have it on unless you're ready to play so it shouldn't make a difference.
If you don't have a hobby phone then you need to get one. Originally Posted by looking2havefun
+1 L2HF
It's never okay for a provider to send an unsolicited text.
It's never okay for a provider to send an unsolicited text. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
It is if the client says it is and many do.
It depends on if you're okay with it...
It's never okay for a provider to send an unsolicited text. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
It is if the client says it is and many do. Originally Posted by looking2havefun
The key word in my post was unsolicited. If you tell her she is welcome to text, I would not consider that an unsolicited text.
If you don't have a hobby phone then you need to get one. Originally Posted by looking2havefun
+1, hobby phone or phone application is the way to go. I don't think it's a big deal if you have hobby phone. If you don't have phone or app, get one. App notifications turned off, and log out off have off when you don't need it. I have a Ritz girl that text me every Sunday or Monday asking when she will see me again. She likes to be first in line I guess.
  • Noble
  • 01-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the input everyone. I never thought about a hobby phone but I will download an app ASAP. I never expressed permission for her to do so. I don't necessarily have a problem with it, it just seems more personal than professional. I just didn't know how to take it. The "do you want to come over" text is usually used personally, IMO. Again, thanks for the input and the great advice. Have a Happy and Safe Hobbying!
  • dmode
  • 01-23-2017, 06:53 PM
I had one send me a picture a few months after I saw her.

Granted it was a very nice picture, but that's when i downloaded burner.
A real provider doesn't send random texts period..
  • RoxyG
  • 01-23-2017, 07:18 PM
A real provider doesn't send random texts period.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
+1