Attention Ladies.. Don't See Donald Trump, He Will Give Out Your Number, LOL

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/don...dist=countdown

the Man is a Gunslinger, I like his style, but do you really want someone like this in charge of the Nation's business?

the Man is a Gunslinger, I like his style, but do you really want someone like this in charge of the Nation's business? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
To get this Nation back on track we need Donald. Shake up the bureaucratic stranglehold on all government agencies. Take down Iran and other despots. Face down Russia and China. Bring our jobs back. Find workable solutions to Healthcare. Shut down the illegal immigration over our borders. Just to name a few.

All the rest except Walker and Cruz are center left.
I agree.. maybe.. Cruz and Walker are the only non left-of-center candidates, true.. but I don't know if Trump can do more than talk a good game.. I think Walker will eventually be the nominee.

the Man is a Gunslinger, I like his style, but do you really want someone like this in charge of the Nation's business? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He is a punchline. There's a big, bold line between entertainment value and authoritative declarations. Even a child could see his lack of diplomacy. You need that to exist in the world, especially now that it's so small and connected.

He's lost billions of prospective dollars because he can't keep his mouth shut. I'd rather not lose the loose allies we have been able to keep even after the WMD debacle and Gulf War. You'd think at that level of play the man would know his limitations. Trump doesn't. As much as I dislike the current administration, I'd be even more embarrassed as an American if the world thought we elected Donald Trump as the strongest representation of our leadership abilities.

I liked how Cuban summed up Trump's relevance in his Cyberdust statement today:

Hey, Dusters, let’s talk Trump. So much to say that it can’t happen in one blast. But the first place to start is his net worth.

He has been bragging that he is worth north of ten billion dollars.

Ok. While’s it’s a big number, it’s not an important number. In fact it’s a play number.

Let’s say you own a painting that gets appraised at 10 billion dollars. That gives you a net worth of 10 billion. But that does not mean you have a lot of cash

In fact it’s possible to be worth billions, but not be able to pay your rent

How much cash does Donald have? We don’t know for sure. But we do know whatever cash he has, post his several corporate bankruptcies, he hates to spend it

And the one thing about the race for the Presidency is that it takes a lot of CASH

Not net worth. Cash. Cash. Cash

We have yet to see Trump spend much on building an organization, which. Is critical to getting votes. We have yet to see that he has raised money from supporters.

After all who feels the need to donate money to a guy who says he is worth 10 billion dollars?

It’s the Trump Conundrum. He is a Paper Tiger.

It’s very possible that he doesn’t have the cash himself and has bragged himself into a position where he can’t afford the cash it takes to run for President !

:slowclap:
TFF
Cuban has bigger problems to worry about. The Mavs suck.
The thing about primaries is that in each party, everyone eats their own. When it's time for start voting, the better financed candidates will gang up and savage the front-runner. Sadly a lot of people of swayed by campaign ads even with their proven track record of distortions and half-truths. They'll wait to see if Trump shots the bed in the first debate, if not the attack ads will start.
I don't want Trump in charge of anything. He's leading in the polls for the Republican nominee. Which tells you just how desperate Republicans are. Demos gots to be smilin'...
Not too worried about it its too early and I'm sure Trump will crucify himself nicely
Bread and Circuses.

As a side note Silver is below $15/oz and Gold dipped below $1100/oz.
this is one example of why Trump is trumping the rest of the field..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-texas-border/

he looks like he is trying to solve problems, while the other candidates have closed-door meetings with donors and do nothing about fixing problems.. almost all of the other candidates have been Senators, Governors, and done next-to-nothing in the process..
He will drop before the Iowa caucus. He's only doing it for his ego, and his ego can't take the humiliation of a defeat.
He will drop before the Iowa caucus. He's only doing it for his ego, and his ego can't take the humiliation of a defeat. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
high probability you are right.. after all, he ran in 2012 and suggested he would continue as a 3rd party candidate.. that damn ego got in the way.
I agree.. maybe.. Cruz and Walker are the only non left-of-center candidates, true.. but I don't know if Trump can do more than talk a good game.. I think Walker will eventually be the nominee. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I do too. Trump will knock political correctness outa the park and Scott has the smarts and charisma to articulate the way back to the American Dream based on wealth; not handouts and 3rd World poverty Russia and China so want to happen. Oh yes Obama did a deal with putin- but the Chinese are much more careful about open mics..
He is a punchline. There's a big, bold line between entertainment value and authoritative declarations. Even a child could see his lack of diplomacy. You need that to exist in the world, especially now that it's so small and connected.

He's lost billions of prospective dollars because he can't keep his mouth shut. I'd rather not lose the loose allies we have been able to keep even after the WMD debacle and Gulf War. You'd think at that level of play the man would know his limitations. Trump doesn't. As much as I dislike the current administration, I'd be even more embarrassed as an American if the world thought we elected Donald Trump as the strongest representation of our leadership abilities.

I liked how Cuban summed up Trump's relevance in his Cyberdust statement today:

Hey, Dusters, let’s talk Trump. So much to say that it can’t happen in one blast. But the first place to start is his net worth.

He has been bragging that he is worth north of ten billion dollars.

Ok. While’s it’s a big number, it’s not an important number. In fact it’s a play number.

Let’s say you own a painting that gets appraised at 10 billion dollars. That gives you a net worth of 10 billion. But that does not mean you have a lot of cash

In fact it’s possible to be worth billions, but not be able to pay your rent

How much cash does Donald have? We don’t know for sure. But we do know whatever cash he has, post his several corporate bankruptcies, he hates to spend it

And the one thing about the race for the Presidency is that it takes a lot of CASH

Not net worth. Cash. Cash. Cash

We have yet to see Trump spend much on building an organization, which. Is critical to getting votes. We have yet to see that he has raised money from supporters.

After all who feels the need to donate money to a guy who says he is worth 10 billion dollars?

It’s the Trump Conundrum. He is a Paper Tiger.

It’s very possible that he doesn’t have the cash himself and has bragged himself into a position where he can’t afford the cash it takes to run for President !

:slowclap:
TFF Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Cuban should talk; he has less cash than Trump.

But I would like to know who you think will be our next President> Just curious> I do seek views.
Just make sure that you understand Trump is paving the way to a very easy Clinton win. Nothing more/nothing less.