Best Places to Watch

So, what are some of the favorite places to watch sports? I'm new to The Colony/W Plano area and with football season right around the corner, I'm searching for great places to hang out, drink ice cold beer and watch the Cowboys. Places with a great patio are also welcome.

No topless clubs or breast-aurants, please. I have a great rack and can play with my own boobs or I can call of my ATF and play with hers
Check out the drunken donkey in the colony. Near top golf
It is a bit of a drive, but might just be worth it... The Bomb Factory in Deep Ellum is having watching parties for night games - like this week's opener against the Giants.
Shoot... From the title in the main section, I thought you were talking about where are the good places to watch fucking !

Wow... Why does my mind always go there ?
Oh yea: I knew one provider who would have ( I never took her up on it ) let me watch her from inside a closet. That would have been fun !

But... To your point... I know of none in Lewisville. But, Bombones, off NW HWY near Garland, has a ton of sets, more than any I've ever seen. Yes, the waitresses are all young, scantily clad Latinas, but the tacos are great, as well as the churros, and more beer containers ( helmets, large bong looking devices (( yards )), and other interesting vessels.

And the tacos are great !
  • ktiix
  • 09-10-2015, 06:29 AM
I used to like Smokin Racks but I think it's closed. Most of the sports bars now are some variation of the hooters model. Or they are packed full of kids. With that said, Twin Peaks is usually showing the boys play when they're on.
Check out the drunken donkey in the colony. Near top golf Originally Posted by hydrolove
+1 for that area...also a DD in Flower Mound/Lewisville area. Great selection of beers, lots of TVs, and very open layout for people watching!!!

I usually avoid chain restaurants--support the independent provider LOL--but Buffalo Wild Wings to watch sports is pretty good, especially in the bar area.

Stan's Lakeview on Main in The Colony is pretty cool and has an awesome patio but as I remember, not too great for sports on TV. If you want a cool patio overlooking the lake to hang out with friends, Stan's is the place. To watch sports, probably elsewhere.

Of course, you would be most welcome to bring your boobs, er, I mean friends to my place for any game!!! HA! Have a nice patio overlooking a pool and hot tub and will be glad to stock whatever drink and food choices you prefer.
+1 for that area...also a DD in Flower Mound/Lewisville area. Great selection of beers, lots of TVs, and very open layout for people watching!!!

I usually avoid chain restaurants--support the independent provider LOL--but Buffalo Wild Wings to watch sports is pretty good, especially in the bar area.

Stan's Lakeview on Main in The Colony is pretty cool and has an awesome patio but as I remember, not too great for sports on TV. If you want a cool patio overlooking the lake to hang out with friends, Stan's is the place. To watch sports, probably elsewhere.

Of course, you would be most welcome to bring your boobs, er, I mean friends to my place for any game!!! HA! Have a nice patio overlooking a pool and hot tub and will be glad to stock whatever drink and food choices you prefer. Originally Posted by NTXReggie
I do like Stan's patio. BWW is usually where I end up. I love the number of TVs (and until recently no issues with kiddos in the bar area. ). I just wanted to see what else was out there besides Wild Pitch, Hooters and the Twin Peaks scene. Although, I might need to visit Redneck Heaven. lol

Thank y'all for the input. I'm thinking there is a drunken donkey in my near future.

And I'm sure your patio is a perfect place for my friends, I mean boobs, to watch a game.
The Brick House in Plano is not far and is a fave, good food and seems to have shed the breastaraunt theme.
Drunken Donkey (either location)
Dave and Busters in frisco on the Stonebriar mall
Double D's are my favorite to watch !

I might have to try Drunken Donkey too ;-)
Drunken Donkey is a great place, thanks for the recommendation. Didn't watch any games but enjoy their nice patio!!
LL
Next year there will be ton's of places! They are building places all over 121 out in that area
Laura, I have for HD flat screens at my place with plenty of food and drinks. We could move from room to room and watch games.......