F-you AT&T!

Came home from work and I noticed my Internet and U-verse television is off. Okay I know how to reset that. I'll go outside and pet my dogs while it reboots. Where are my dogs?

Why is my gate wide open?

Why won't my stuff work?

So the worthless s.o.b let my dogs outs, which were picked up by animal control. They say $300 to get them out. I tell AT&T they owe me that because they caused it. They said they didn't but are willing to knock off $20 on my bill due Oct 13th.

So fuck you AT&T! There I feel better. If anybody has advice on getting my money back from AT&T on the animal control I am all ears!

Sorry I have to do this one more time fuck you AT&T!
What is the connection? How do you know AT&T let them out?
I have two security cameras on each side of the house. Right before I lost Internet connections it showed him coming out with the two dogs following him and he didn't try to put them back in the backyard
  • NYr
  • 09-29-2015, 05:37 PM
moved to proper forum
  • oeb11
  • 09-29-2015, 05:46 PM
Small claims court
For Dallas County:
http://www.dallascounty.org/departme.../3-1/start.php
Hell Ya Fuck ATT,

Low down worthless crooks is what they are. Always trying to to fuck us I say Fuck them.

ps. if the att guy came out then why is your cable out? I don't know how you get it from a large company. I'd say a small city suit. Att won't show and you'll win by default. Now how to collect, no clue.
Do people really walk around letting pets out?
This story is rather odd for the simple reason - every cable company I have used and I currently been using ATT for over 10 years - they do two things - they allow a customer to pick the best time for the technician to come to your home and they tell you specifically to have someone over 18 at home during that time slot. Next the technician usually calls when he is in route or nearby and they always knock on your door- I am sorry OP I can't see a tech just going to your yard and opening up the gate without the home owners permission - sorry not buying your story.
In my backyard I the post ( that is what I'm calling it for now) provides service to six other homes. So dip shit disconnected mine while connecting a new customer aka new neighbor. My solution is to put a lock on my gate (which I shouldn't have to do because I did not give AT&T permission to go into my backyard. And not to be racist yes the dip shit was black and I have his license plate on video. One more time f- you AT&T.

Did you know once your pets go to the pound the give the all their shots no matter if they already had them? That is why they are charging me $300. So much for fucking a lady this week!
This story is rather odd for the simple reason - every cable company I have used and I currently been using ATT for over 10 years - they do two things - they allow a customer to pick the best time for the technician to come to your home and they tell you specifically to have someone over 18 at home during that time slot. Next the technician usually calls when he is in route or nearby and they always knock on your door- I am sorry OP I can't see a tech just going to your yard and opening up the gate without the home owners permission - sorry not buying your story. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Come over and watch the video. You'll be shocked just as much as I was.
That does suck.... but you should have a lock on your gate regardless. A case can also be made for having a pet in the yard while away from work. I feel the same as you do, why should I? Its my home, my dogs in my yard. But..... the way things are these days you would be better off housing them during the day when you are not home for several reasons.

A) The city and other crews via easement rights can enter your yard without notification. If you are the hub for the hood, that means this could happen again.

B) If some idiot opened your gates and your dogs got out and got into trouble, you would be liable for anything they did and since they were out of your control, you'd be fucked.

I have a friend who had this happen. A neighbor kid went into the yard to get a ball and didn't properly close the gate. Dog got out, got into trouble biting a dog down the street. 20K in lawyers fees later.... dog stays inside.

We do not live in a common sense world anymore and its truly unfortunate... its wrong and it sucks.... but these are the realities of the litigation society we live in these days.
If you're not being racist then why mention race? Completely irrelevant to the situation.
That does suck.... but you should have a lock on your gate regardless. A case can also be made for having a pet in the yard while away from work. I feel the same as you do, why should I? Its my home, my dogs in my yard. But..... the way things are these days you would be better off housing them during the day when you are not home for several reasons.

A) The city and other crews via easement rights can enter your yard without notification. If you are the hub for the hood, that means this could happen again.

B) If some idiot opened your gates and your dogs got out and got into trouble, you would be liable for anything they did and since they were out of your control, you'd be fucked.

I have a friend who had this happen. A neighbor kid went into the yard to get a ball and didn't properly close the gate. Dog got out, got into trouble biting a dog down the street. 20K in lawyers fees later.... dog stays inside.

We do not live in a common sense world anymore and its truly unfortunate... its wrong and it sucks.... but these are the realities of the litigation society we live in these days. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
I find what's in red very difficult to believe- the simple fact- if I go next door to my neighbors house and enters his backyard for whatever reason(s) it's trespassing if I didn't get permission. For this reason, I find it very difficult that an ATT agent would go to the gentleman's house and open up his gate without consent- it makes no sense and the OP is clearly leaving out some information. The OP had to have given ATT permission to enter the yard- does anyone think an ATT agent can just show up at anyone's home and enter their backyard without consent/permission?
Believe it or not they do it. But now they have to deal with a lock on my gate and a sign saying do not come in here with a sign saying beware of dog. Which I find absolutely funny because it's a chocolate lab and a little beagle that will lick you to death. I was in contact with the AT&T field service people this morning and they are refunding my $300 for my dogs being picked up by animal control.
Believe it or not they do it. But now they have to deal with a lock on my gate and a sign saying do not come in here with a sign saying beware of dog. Which I find absolutely funny because it's a chocolate lab and a little beagle that will lick you to death. I was in contact with the AT&T field service people this morning and they are refunding my $300 for my dogs being picked up by animal control. Originally Posted by Spurman19
Good you got it settled, but as FunInDFW mentioned would it made you feel better if the agent was white or Asian? Why the hell would you mention that he was Black- a lot of racial undertone with that comment dude.