I have another ridiclous 1st world problem. RV

HI guys!!

Ok here's the excitement....

I have 2003 nu wa Hitchicker II, 2 slide out 5th wheel. It's mine outright, no liens.

I'm ready to sell her but I've run into a couple problems that I know one of you boys will be able to help solve.

I don't currently have a truck that can tow her, so she is essentially just sitting here making me look like I'm worth a million bucks (how misleading, I'm worth 10 million at least) But it's doing nothing but getting older. I have no way to tow her down to do the required inspection to renew the registration. (which is up this month) I could always pay the local tow truck drivers but damn it'll cost in the area of 300 to get it done.

I'd like to get about 17,000 for her HOWEVER I'd also like to buy a good newer pop style. Because my situation is kind of a pain in the ass, I need to find someone or an owner that would like to trade me across the board. I want a pop-up that cost around 14,000 (give or take) You stand to make a considerable profit on this transaction and I will show my gratitude in the sexiest possible way.

I'd like to invite any serious offers. OR please point me toward someone, with which I may make friends.
HI guys!!

....HOWEVER I'd also like to buy a good newer pop style.

. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Any particular make/model you are lusting after?

LJ
Not really, I did find one with a slide out that was freaking sweet. I mostly care about having a shower included. Everything else is just gravy. However, gravy is good.