Suggestions on selling feet pics

So, I’ve been told a few times that I should get into that niche of the internets, but I have no idea what I’m doing. I set up an account on feetfinder and should probably do OnlyFans too but I don’t know what kind of content to make/will sell. I tried to Google but it wasn’t terribly useful so I thought I’d try here. Any and all suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance!
Pic tax below.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A20CB77A-94D7-4942-A1EA-EDFA0C322F8A.jpeg (175.9 KB, 132 views)
  • jan-w
  • 10-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Do you have a twitter account? Promote yourself, and your feet, there and before long, the simps will be groveling at your, um, feet, and begging you to take their money.
Or maybe I can where woman socks and underwear there will still stink when there comes in mail a week later. I just show a pick of hot chick I can where 6 pairs as one.
Heels, heels and more heels. Open toed sandals, open toed anything. Shoes, feet, heels, stilettos, platforms. Feet are always better with legs IMO, soles of feet next to a nice butt (lay on stomach, bend knees), with panties, without. Feet on dicks, toes in mouths, female/male tongues on toes, toes in VeeJay, Knees bent so feet are next to VeeJay. On OF you can do foot jobs, Possiblities are endless.

Monetizing - OF takes a big percentage, for processing your money and sending you tax forms. I've not seen them actually help generate traffic. Try your own website, send pics for ca$happ, etc... Add your website to all your "ad" profiles, tryst, PD, etc...

Try searching google for feet pictures, best feet pictures, sexy feet pictures, monetizing feet pix, see what's out there and how they're doing it.

There are several 'build your own' websites out there. Keep it simple, a few samples, cashapp and private email/text. Take customer requests, traffic should come from 'ad' profiles, I always check out a woman's website, always. Not always OF because the OF profile page doesn't really show anything unless you pay.

If OF is too cheap, you won't make money, if it's too much, I'm saying F-that and moving on. Give a free 3 day trial or something.

A bunch of competition out there, stand out, by creativity and being nice to the simps (customers).

Had to check it out - https://fixthephoto.com/feet-picture-ideas.html a few ideas just googling.

https://thesavvycouple.com/how-to-take-feet-pics/

My personal opinion - Feet are okay - I'd never pay for feet pics. I like feet and sucking toes when they are attached to a beautiful woman, add some stilettos and I'm done.

DM my consulting fee.
Go for it what do you have to loose?

Me personally I will not pay for pictures of feet, but then again I do not understand the Only Fans trend either.

So if the cash rolls...I tip my hat to you!
I got some free pictures of feet in the original post now I will look for a picture nose plug to fix problem.
People pay women for pics of their feet?
People pay women for pics of their feet? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There is someone who will pay for everything out there
  • BLM69
  • 10-23-2023, 10:30 AM
People pay women for pics of their feet? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There's one born every minute, someone will pay
Feetfinder.com lots and lots of feet for sale
Cowgirl boots.
Occupied and unoccupied