How do I

How do I get a showcase or add pictures of mr or put up an avatar. How do I get noticed or post in sections. Help.
The first step is going to be to contact the mods to get set up as a provider. That will let you post in the advertising section. Their names are at the top of each section. Also there's a post stickied at the top of this forum that will help you in contacting them.
How do I get a showcase or add pictures of mr or put up an avatar. How do I get noticed or post in sections. Help. Originally Posted by NicoleCummings69
Getting a ShowCase and putting pictures in it requires that you become a verified provider. This:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1192581

goes over the basics of the verification process. As Kabarakh said, you'll need to contact the mods for assistance.

You can put up an avatar through your User Control Panel right now; no special user status is required. On the ECCIE main page, go to the left hand sidebar and click "User CP". On the User Control Panel, go to "Edit Avatar" under "Settings & Options" in the left hand sidebar. Follow the directions to either upload a picture to use as an avatar, or to select one of the avatars that the site already provides.

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks for answering the OP questions. Welcome to Eccie!!