Encounter: Got robbed by a pimp of Anna Kaye

LMAO! Didn't Major vouch for this chick? Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
ifs it had beens a true handy job there ...wouldsa at least beens a funeral ...involved
While I can certainly believe the allegations are true, I can also see how they might not be. The system is in play and will hopefully uncover said truth. If it turns out to have gone down as described, it would be a monumentally foolish move by folks who were otherwise building a stable future. We'll see how it shakes out, but there's a lot about this that doesn't really pass the smell test. To be clear, I'm neither defending nor condemning them. I'm just reserving judgement until all the facts are in.

As is clearly evident, this place gives a lot of latitude to cast baseless aspersions with impunity.
Well well well. Guilderland L.E. believes you. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
No bail for boyfriend, 25k for her.
Don't sound like a stable future Maj.
Her bf/pimp did some time before…ya know, the usual attempted murder and such. These days that’s just a slap on the wrist though.

If all the clients I know that have been robbed by them plus the countless others that haven’t come forward and too embarrassed to say anything, they would be facing grand larceny charges.

No bail for boyfriend, 25k for her. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
does this mean the wedding is off
I should stop sucking dick and become a soothsayer

nobody believed us either when myself and someone else said something about this on twitter months and months ago.

glad nobody was hurt! shop independent, for our safety and yours Originally Posted by valkyra

You can't suck dick AND be a soothsayer? Multitask! Multiple income streams for you.
While I can certainly believe the allegations are true, I can also see how they might not be. The system is in play and will hopefully uncover said truth. If it turns out to have gone down as described, it would be a monumentally foolish move by folks who were otherwise building a stable future. We'll see how it shakes out, but there's a lot about this that doesn't really pass the smell test. To be clear, I'm neither defending nor condemning them. I'm just reserving judgement until all the facts are in.

As is clearly evident, this place gives a lot of latitude to cast baseless aspersions with impunity. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Dude, in spite of the eloquent sophistry, just admit they are unsavory characters and you were fooled by the act or you did not care. Countless people have said this was occurring. I even gave her a solid review based on my anecdotal experience. I even heard the Harlots Kitchen fantasy. Shit happens! They established a pattern and it caught them. We don’t need to wait for the plea deal. Male perp already did a bid for attempted murder. Be safe people and don’t be stupid.
Dude, they are unsavory characters and you did not care. Originally Posted by RangerBill
fixed ...it fer ya
Look him up. Not his first rodeo and was arrested for much worse. Be safe.
She did pass the "smell test " when she sat on my face.
does this mean the wedding is off Originally Posted by valkyra
So you're saying I should return the wedding gift? 🤣
She did pass the "smell test " when she sat on my face. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
She didn’t pass mine. She begged for me to see her and I gave in. Bad mistake. Worst hobby experience.
Dude, in spite of the eloquent sophistry, just admit they are unsavory characters and you were fooled by the act or you did not care. Countless people have said this was occurring. I even gave her a solid review based on my anecdotal experience. I even heard the Harlots Kitchen fantasy. Shit happens! They established a pattern and it caught them. We don’t need to wait for the plea deal. Male perp already did a bid for attempted murder. Be safe people and don’t be stupid. Originally Posted by RangerBill
Regardless of anything to do with them, I'm not inclined to render judgement on anyone without knowing both the facts and preferably the context around the facts. If it turns out they have done the things for which they've been accused, they should reap what they sow.

If the facts, however, don't end up supporting that conclusion, they should have some measure of relief. Innocent until proven guilty is a matter of genuine principle, for me. The right to present a defense and have a jury trial are values I support.

Occam's Razor suggests things are exactly as they appear. It wouldn't surprise me. I just won't jump to that conclusion without knowing more.

Take the attempted murder thing. The sentencing range for 2nd degree A.M. is from 1 to 25 years. Based on his age and how long he seems to have been out, he couldn't have gotten a long sentence. Given the range of behavior, including non-violent options, which could earn a 2nd degree attempted murder charge and conviction, there may be some mitigating circumstances. It could also be every bit as condemning as it sounds.

I'm not trying to make the case that they didn't do all these things. There were problematic aspects about both of them at times, while at the same time, there were positive aspects as well. The glimpses I saw of them both suggested the possibility of a cpl of decent (albeit flawed) human beings.

One of my favorite folks from hobby world is a former provider who was neck deep in darkness. Aside from ongoing unhealthy preoccupations, she worked in an agency for someone who also turned out to be a nasty piece of work. She even committed and got away with a major (non-violent) felony. She was a train wreck. Since then, she has been able to build a whole new healthier, happier life, career, education and family. She is someone that anyone would be proud to know.

On the other hand, some other people in the hobby I care about are traveling dark paths that don't seem to have any positive outcomes. Even though I've built some distance between our lives, I'm not willing to just write them off. I will avoid burning bridges if at all possible. There always must be hope and the possibility of pulling through; of becoming better versions of themselves.
does this mean the wedding is off Originally Posted by valkyra
You never know, they may end up getting married to preclude being compelled to testify against each other, if that is still a thing.