Is Fort Walton dead?

We used to have some good, reliable ladies around here, but nowadays i feel like im lucky to get a text back. Has anyone had any reliable luck lately,or has this town just died?
There is always Erica Jordan if you want to spend $500 hr! She’s reliable and willing but it will cost you
Ahem.... Yes, dead. Ok, there is some in the area that have reviews but there isn't much. Wish some of the pcola providers would take the trip to this hungry area. Then again it's spring break season so hotel prices on the rise.
There’s a few reliable providers around but there’s a lot that are hit or miss but I wouldn’t say it’s dead
I've gotten used to just driving to Pensacola. It's not that long of a drive.
Ha few years ago most were driving to FWB and destin to fuck around … it wasn’t a bad drive that way either lol
Very interesting. I haven't been to Fort Walton in many, many years.
Last time. Went to FWB was for Vanessa Ink. Not anymore.
VI was indeed a great lady.
  • Dedra
  • 04-05-2023, 08:45 AM
I have tried to schedule in Fort Walton. I am mainly Pensacola and would gladly book more in Fort Walton but the interest is not there. I am very dependable but I need it to be worth my while for the drive and higher prices of the room. I had to cancel one trip because of lack of bookings and another trip I cancelled was due to the ones that did book cancelled.
I am a mature curvy provider so maybe Fort Walton is not my demographic? I am even open to out calls there but I understand some do not want to commit to the 2 hour min / gas donation. Open to suggestions because I love that area all the way to PCB.
  • Dedra
  • 04-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Interested in partnering up to get a higher end room and relieve some cost?
That is if I can get some more interest there.
I am even open to out calls there but I understand some do not want to commit to the 2 hour min / gas donation. Open to suggestions because I love that area all the way to PCB. Originally Posted by Dedra
Thanks for this nugget of information. Added you to my list of favorites (P411) for my next visit to the area (hope you don't mind) - annual visit with family (fly into PCB, have some companionship time, usually, in Destin or Sandestin, leave for Quincy; repeat when flying out-lol)
  • Dedra
  • 04-05-2023, 09:55 AM
Thanks for this nugget of information. Added you to my list of favorites (P411) for my next visit to the area (hope you don't mind) - annual visit with family (fly into PCB, have some companionship time, usually, in Destin or Sandestin, leave for Quincy; repeat when flying out-lol) Originally Posted by techiedad36
Hi Techie! I am thrilled to be added to your favorites! Just give me a little heads up. I do have to plan ahead, I travel for my day job
Hi Techie! I am thrilled to be added to your favorites! Just give me a little heads up. I do have to plan ahead, I travel for my day job Originally Posted by Dedra
I, usually, send a pm from P411 once my flights are booked (at least, 1 month or 21 days before). So, not worries about it. Since it is still in planning phase, I have learned that I need to add a drop-dead date for the response - last year, got a response after I arrived asking if I was meeting the companion. So, there ended up being some confusion (1st time in the 3 years). Anyway, appreciate your response and, hopefully, I will be able to make the trip this year (my daughter is planning her wedding and I have to make time for that this year). My visit is to spend some time at my mom's resting place.
I plan to visit FWB really soon even though I’m Pensacola based!