Herndon Lust N Sinful Desires Erotic Latina

August 25th - 29 VISITING HERNDON VA
Available for In & Outcalls w/advance notice

Hello Gentlemen:
A little bit about me.....I am your perfectly petite mature dream woman of Ecuadorian descent, fluent in both Spanish English. Standing at only 4'11' with an exotic look, long dark brown hair, big brown eyes and a smile that is completely infectious. I am extremely sensual and affectionate by nature.
I am sane, sexy, fun, discreet, clean and friendly. Classy with a naughty twist! I provide a unique, unmatched quality experience that I am sure you will want to indulge in again and again. I have an appeal that men can't describe but find very attractive.
I love to get lost in a long conversation full of seduction and flirt while having a candle lit dinner with glass of champagne or wine.The only addiction I have is this hobby. Intimacy and closeness are things I crave. The thrill of meeting someone new and the charged excitement leading to the encounter are my addictions.
Don't let my age fool you! I feel young at heart! I enjoy all men regardless of race or age as long as you are hygienically clean. I always make sure you feel comfortable and enjoy the time spent with me.